Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Control The Download Kb/s For Kazaa Easily!

there is no adware, just the message which says you are on xx day of the eval...etc (but is that considered as an adware?) It works great for me, not had any problems yet.

if you really need something, this should work...simply cuz it screwed up someone elses computer, dnt think it would your 2.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Ex-member
    Works fine for Weemouse and myself...

Must get that serial... Hi, N£mo...

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Wait for it to get out of beta then give it a try. Trust me, this REALLY messed my computer up and if I wasnt as savvy as I am I wouldnt of been able to fix it..

it also messed two of my friends computers up also. Its real buggy

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    am I reading this post correctly? why in gods name would you want to LIMIT your download bandwith? wouldn't that make your D/L slower?

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    What is the point with all tht? why do you want to limit your downloads?
    thats sad, just let it go the speed it wants to because it will do any ways

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    OH YEH I FORGOT
    WHY?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by fook_mi@23 April 2003 - 08:31
    OH YEH I FORGOT
    WHY?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?
    Have decided to try it ,as pointed a few of you in the serial number direction,and i got to say that it works fine for me.56k'er using XP.

Why not read a topic in full before you post dumb questions?

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    MaxAndig
    @fook_mi, be_man31

It`s nothing of sad! It`s a very good and useful program and this tool is really needed if your comp is on high speed SDSL and you are professionally engaged in some other tasks in the net too.

I`m glad to contribute and offer some of my bandwith to Kazaa for free ( I`m a SN 24/7 too...) but everyone will understand that there are some other things too to manage.

May I ask, what your personal bandwidth contribution is for Kazaa, except sharing files?

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    It works great thanks

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    @ MaxAndig> hey don't involve me in fook_mi's post! all I was asking is why would you want to limit your downloads, I mean I see a ton of post on how to speed up your downloads becuase the D/l'ds are so sloooow. but I know you can limit your UPLOADS in K++ in the advance tab. which should help when you want to surf and download movies at the same time, not taking all your bandwith.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast