Thread: Do you :rod: your fellow work colleagues

enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    The general manager at my place of work was selling a nokia N90 phone on ebay this week so i set up a few blag ebay accounts the first one i pretended to be from nigeria and write really bad spelt messages to him (i know it the norm ). He said he wouldn`t ship to nigeria. So i told him it wouldn't be a problem i had a brother who'd be allowed to stay in the UK a few years ago. He kinda thought this was a bit of a

The second account i set up i named myself rogerthecabinboy5 and told him it was obvious i was in the navy and serving on a submarine. I asked him if the phone worked underwater and at what depth it would work to. I went as far as to message him again the following day to tell him we'd just done a diving exercise to 200m and phond out on another friends phone which was simular to his phone and it worked no problem. I even asked him if it was water proof incase we sprang a leak.

I'm told he was searching frantically through the owers handbook for the answers. Everybody in the work place including the managing director knew i was doing this and found it highly amusing

Have i been bad and how much trouble do you think i'm in

2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Nice one, effy.

I thought this was going to be a thread about office buttsecks.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    You Ephie are a top man and are to be congratulated on your ingenuity.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Excellent!
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Hawt-rod

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    I have :rodded: him before with text messages. There was a women who used to be the president of our companys PA and she was a total bunny boiler. She got made redundant because she was a bit of a mentalist and got a job at the factory next door.

I started to text him and my boss covinced him it was her and she must have taken a fancy to him. I used to tell him to meet me and move his firniture closer to the window so i could see him out of my office window

He had one of his mates trying phone my phone to find out who was sending him these text massages, he even went as far as checking the phone records to try and find who was sending him the messages