Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo DS Lite Redesign

Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Sony, unlike Microsoft has a great ability to garner good exclusive games.
    oh i dont doubt that Sony has the money, the connections and even the creativity of their own in-house development studios, to get a greater variety of games (and unique exclusives) onto PSP. but what they need to do is make the effort, which they haven't really done so far imho.
    Last edited by 3RA1N1AC; 01-27-2006 at 08:35 AM.

2. Games   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyver
    DS is shit
    how eloquent.

3. Games   -   #23
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    This somehow became a PSP vs DS thread.

I get what you mean though... the PSP's game lineup hasn't been all that great... but it's not bad also... I personally don't mind ports of PS2 games, as long as the final outcome isn't bad. I mean... I can't carry a PS2 and TV in my pockets... so having them on my PSP sounds good...

But yeah... it'd be nice to see more original games on the PSP... especially right now.. there are more UMD movies then there are games... hopefully this changes within the next few months...

edit: found a deja vu thread
    Hey I remember that thread... I still stick by everything I said...

I don't know, I just like the PSP more than the DS... the whole dual screen thing... meh. And even after the redesign, it still won't look as good as the PSP.

4. Games   -   #24
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    i like my ds, but the only reason i bought it cuz of it's backwards compatibility. i have lots of gb games. also, if something does cum out for the ds (said castlevania) i already have one. i pretty much just use a portable system for when i'm on the road, plane or visiting with mom. when i'm at home or going to work or something like that i don't bother with a portable system. i do believe the psp is a better system, but that doesn't make it a better system. if u know what i mean. the ds cumming out with a new version is dumb imo. they should think about adding some sort of internal mp4 player to compete even more with the psp. even though the ds has sold over 700 million more units (worldwide) than the psp. imo, the psp only has movies going for it. gay. the ds' life is just starting and more games will follow as i'm hoping the same for the psp. i'll eventually get a psp when the fucker cums down in price. $250 is to high for my blood. i'd rather get a xbox2 than a psp for that price. that's me.

also, @ busyman, the dreamcast was GREAT! ...and a better system than the ps2!
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

5. Games   -   #25
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    The fact that nintendo is making another model, just goes to show how much they like make money off the same shit. Look at gameboy advance, gameboy sp, and gameboy mini (sp?) .

6. Games   -   #26
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I'm happy that there is simply another formidable player in the portable market.

The fact the Sony came out swinging is a good sign.

I don't like Nintendo much right now anyway because of their refusal to adapt.

The Revolution doesn't have me hyped in the least....even if it was $50.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Games   -   #27
    but, but, but... they've finally acknowledged the existence of the internet! Mario Kart DS has multiplayer over 802.11b Wi-Fi.

8. Games   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC
    but, but, but... they've finally acknowledged the existence of the internet! Mario Kart DS has multiplayer over 802.11b Wi-Fi.
    but, but, but... that's not the internet.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Games   -   #29
    it is a method allowing one to get on the internetz.

DS + Mario Kart + 802.11b-compatible Wireless Router (or Nintendo USB Wireless Adapter on WinXP PC) + internetz connection = Mario Kart racing on the internetz.

10. Games   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC
    it is a method allowing one to get on the internetz.

DS + Mario Kart + 802.11b-compatible Wireless Router (or Nintendo USB Wireless Adapter on WinXP PC) + internetz connection = Mario Kart racing on the internetz.
    I know, man. Just fuckin' around.

They realized there's an internet rather late.

M$ jumped first and best and now they are the market leader in the category.
    Last edited by Busyman; 01-28-2006 at 07:28 AM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast