Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Very Techincal Question

Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    did u have a common room aswell? ours always got trashed and we always got it took of us.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    actually, we had to use the cafe as our common room. we never got an actual room, i think the teachers and senior staff didn't want my year to have one, cos the year before abused the privelage apparently.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    hehe, we just bout never had one either. coz of what the year afore had done, but this year its only prefects that are allowed in.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    at my school (high school) we're not allowed in the halls during breaks, since people kept vandalizing everything possible... and i mean EVERYTHING (for 7 months they removed the soap dispensers from the guys washroom... ok i wont go there)

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    our school also came up with a stupid idea of up and down stairs. some sets of stairs were only allowed for going up, and the others you were only allowed to go down, of course when we went the wrong way we got in shit, but its ok for teachers to do it, when the rules were meant for everyone at the school including staff.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    oh yeah... teachers are allowed to get away with ANYTHING!!! *wink**wink*

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    yeah i know, but we kicked of alot about this, as it was meant to cover them, or school also tried to con us into buying fleeces, saying you wouldnt get into the dinnerhall right after the bell if you didnt have one, and also that you would get a reference on your university application saying you didnt compl with the school, i told them where to stick the stupid thing though. oh and also you werent allowed into the common room without a fleece or blazer. didnt stop most us though. it was a total con, they was alot of hassle from parents about it aswell.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123