Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IE7 Beta 2

ya it s modern..but still not recognized as IE

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SeK612
    PHP thing happens for me in IE 7 too, not quite sure why.

As for the fonts they should be the same as previous IE versions. There is a special effect enabled by default which sets the fonts up to look a bit blurred and different. This can be removed via the IE settings.
    I wonder why it works fine for me.

Mind you this is not on my primary computer but one of my laptops.

Haven't experienced one problem yet. Might switch to Opera for teh speed increase later. I only have Opera on my desktop PC.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    matt526's Avatar Poster
    I just installed the latest release of IE 7.0.5335.5 released on march 20th 2006
    The first thing I noticed was how much it felt like Mozilla’s Fire Fox, It is very much like a scaled down version of FF.
    The other thing I noticed was; it seems to hog my computers recourses, my CPU usage was steady at 40%
    One feature I did like was the zoom option in bottom right hand corner, only thing is that if you zoom to far IE will crash.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #14
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    IE 7 Beta 2, I like it. I was using Firefox just for the tabbed browsing, then IE7 came along. Its all I need.

There are some bugs, but its all manageable for me (its beta anyways).

Does IE7 save your personal settings? Like the buttons? Everytime I move them & lock them, the next time I startup IE7 they are back to default.
    Last edited by Hairbautt; 04-07-2006 at 05:46 PM.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #15
    Seems thread is old but I have had two versions, beta and beta 2 and both on different op's and to date ok, like the opportunity to be part of the "test" cause it will be released as part of a os's backbone, why not have a consumer "built" browser?

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #16
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by cory
    Seems thread is old but I have had two versions, beta and beta 2 and both on different op's and to date ok, like the opportunity to be part of the "test" cause it will be released as part of a os's backbone, why not have a consumer "built" browser?

Well put cory , isn't "un beta" french for people doing stupid things ? So we stoopid people try out the software , report back and with all the beta sites out there dedicated to new versions, why not just name them version 1.0 and 1.2 ?
    Last edited by peat moss; 04-15-2006 at 03:02 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12