Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Me in SouthPark

GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    when i said beards were looked derrty you said i was wrong

2. Lounge   -   #122
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvb
    when i said beards were looked derrty you said i was wrong
    And
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #123
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by SpatulaGeekGirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    Anyway, stubble aside, you are right.

Gemby and Lilmiss both have herpes, sArA is just too damn scary, and Hippychick looks too much like Su Pollard
    I'm not mentioned?
    I thought you did a male character? It's the second-most male one on there after Bo's, anyway

4. Lounge   -   #124
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    well then like you said people with them don't care about their appearence

5. Lounge   -   #125
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    well then like you said people with them don't care about their appearence
    They don't.

That's not to say they don't take care of their personal hygene.

For example, bearded Busyman has got an Even Steven with a Temp Taper Fade in the back, weighs about 21 stone at just 4'6" and has bitch tits, so he doesn't care about his appearance - however, he is also fastidious about cleanliness
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #126
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by Petri
    That comment was so childish I decided not to comment on it, so there was no need to quote your whole post. Just give up already, you're not gonna piss me off no matter how hard you try. Go trolling on some other board.
    I tell you what, we'll come to some sort of arrangement.

Yesterday, I made a comment about blokes with beards that was directed at Busyman - I even clarified that it was aimed at him - because I know he has put on a little weight due to being stuck indoors after a knee operation. I don't know who you are and have little interest in finding out.

If you want to make an insulting comment towards me, that's okay. I quite like it when imbeciles do stuff like that but you have to expect me to respond in type - it's no fun otherwise.

If you don't want this kind of exchange, please to be not casting the first stone.

There. All laid out nice and neat such that even a complete retard can understand. Not that I'm calling you a complete retard, you understand.

Perish the thought, gynecomastia boy.
    You're killing me!!

You were talking about Petri and now try to add on and clean up.
    After Petri posted his pic you made comment about folks with long beards.

When you troll as you do, you fuck with so many people that you haven't the slightest, you mentalist polished turd.

Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #127
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I posted directly underneath your post where you said you have a beard that makes you look like the Taliban. I'd been taking the piss out of you all morning because you're an idiot. I always take the piss out of you because you're an idiot - so why, all of a sudden, would I pass up an opportunity to take the piss out of you in favour of a bloke I don't know from a bar of soap.

You're now trying to tell me what I thought when I made the post - in order to justify yourself.

What you need to do is aim lower when you start your rodding career. Okay, the lol boys might pwn you a few times as the learning curve may be a little steep for a semi-retard such as yourself but, hey, you'll get there.

Maybe.

8. Lounge   -   #128
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I posted directly underneath your post where you said you have a beard that makes you look like the Taliban. I'd been taking the piss out of you all morning because you're an idiot. I always take the piss out of you because you're an idiot - so why, all of a sudden, would I pass up an opportunity to take the piss out of you in favour of a bloke I don't know from a bar of soap.

You're now trying to tell me what I thought when I made the post - in order to justify yourself.

What you need to do is aim lower when you start your rodding career. Okay, the lol boys might pwn you a few times as the learning curve may be a little steep for a semi-retard such as yourself but, hey, you'll get there.

Maybe.
    Trying to post for effect, yet again. How long did it take?

I don't have a long beard dumbass. That's why I didn't use a LONG BEARD pic.

You post about folks with long beards...ok 2 posts down from a bloke who posted a pic with a long beard....then you aren't talking about him.

Makes perfect sense.

If I post that Welshman are idiots, I ain't talking about folks from Texas, thumby. Use the quote button.

I know the learning curve may be a little steep for a full-blown retard such as yourself but, hey, you'll get there.
    Last edited by Busyman; 02-22-2006 at 12:15 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #129
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Petri
    They didn't have my kind of a beard, but I guess this is close enough...

That's actually close to the type of beard I have but in black it makes me look like the Taliban so I didn't use it.

Bump.

Are you schizophrenic at all? I mean, really?

10. Lounge   -   #130
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

Maybe.
    Trying to post for effect, yet again. How long did it take?

I don't have a long beard dumbass. That's why I didn't use a LONG BEARD pic.

You post about folks with long beards...ok 2 posts down from a bloke who posted a pic with a long beard....then you aren't talking about him.

Makes perfect sense.
    I posted directly underneath your post when you said that his long beard pic was kinda like your own beard, but you didn't use the same beard in black because it made you look like the Taliban.

The post was directed at you because you said that your beard was close to it, not some bloke I don't know. I wouldn't have posted unless you made your post - yup, I was trolling you, like I'd been doing all morning with amusing results.

You're trying to tell me what I thought when I made the post. As if you know better than what I do in that respect.

You're an idiot.
    Last edited by manker; 02-22-2006 at 12:20 PM.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast