Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Movies On Kazaa Illegal?

Originally posted by Darth Sushi@22 April 2003 - 23:40
    Yes, it is illegal to share, and we are all going to hell for doing it.
    Yes you are.Share Music instead with your common Man and you shall be awarded at the end of this life. o

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    If you are worried about Big bRoThEr trying to trace and hassle you make sure you use the following:

A/ A decent firewall

B/ Make Use Of the KaZaA L privacy patch

C/ Install Peer Guardian which bans all the RIAA etc sites

As Citizen Smith used to say 'Power to the People'

PS My heart really goes out (not) to the film companies who have recently announced xxx $ billion profits from DVD sales.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Baltimore, Maryland, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth, Sun Solar System, Milkey Way Galaxy, Quadra
    I think of it as letting my friend borrow a movie I own. They just never return it. I'm sure that's never happened to anyone else. Now where is that damn thing?

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Fasttracker A
    I think the copy right laws only prevent people from profiting from copies.
    Like if you rent or purchase an illegally copied movie.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    If the arrest 1 person, they will have to arrest us all

Not gonna happen

I need a smiley holding up the finger in here for are fans at the Riaa and the rest. Somebody make a finger flailing smiley to show are love..... Awwwwwww.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Fasttracker A
    Some single person or a small group will be the first and the prosecution will try to make an example of him/hers .

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Yea i guess its possible. Someone might have to take one for the team. Any volunteers?

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Blue_Seraphim@24 April 2003 - 02:09
    Yea i guess its possible. Someone might have to take one for the team. Any volunteers?
    I say put ShareDaddy in there.They will show him what the words Share and Daddy mean.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Fasttracker A
    Dunn Dunn DUNN !
    (The sound of the RIAA entering the forum to hunt share daddy down)

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by sk8punk151+23 April 2003 - 05:00--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sk8punk151 @ 23 April 2003 - 05:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--KrackHead2k@23 April 2003 - 04:41
    Practically everything on Kazaa is illegal. Many people download full albums off Kazaa, then burn em on CDs. If this was legal, people would be able to walk into a music store, pick up and CD, and just walk out with it. It&#39;s practically the same thing, either way you get a muisc CD you didn&#39;t pay for.
    tru dat. and the chick on your sig is fine B) [/b][/quote]
    well actually downloading it then burning it IS HARDER then just walking into the store and walking out.
    it&#39;s more like walking in grabbing the cd,doing a few pushups THEN walking out

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast