Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea V Barcelona

Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    Peerzy can you not watch it via the streaming thing?
    I could but i doubt i'll get a good enough picture, recently for some reason any match i try to watch is really bad, it plays for a few minutes then has a few minutes break to buffer. I suppose i could try but if i can't get it running near perfect i won't watch it as it'll be a quality match and i want to watch it in good quality.

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    Man you will hear the news on how much it ended just after the match has ended no doubt!
    You will lose the suspense...
    Try to watch it even with a bit blure vision. As long as you know what is going on... If you can't catch up with Ronaldinho's dribbles though that's alright... "normal" lol

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    No it's not if the image is pixalated or bad, it's the stuttering that annoys me. Either way i've found a link where i'm getting 90kb/s, however right now it's showing a Toon match

Not to worry though as the match only has 4 minutes left, hopfully it'll show the Chelsea match.

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    Teams

Chelsea
    P Cech, R Paulo Ferreira, A Ricardo Carvalho, J Terry, A Del Horno, C Makelele, J Cole, E Gudjohnsen, F Lampard, A Robben, H Crespo
    Subs: C Cudicini, N Maniche, D Duff, N Geremi, D Drogba, S Wright-Phillips, R Huth

Barcelona
    V Valdes, P Oleguer, R Marquez, C Puyol, G Van Bronckhorst, L Messi, A Deco, J Edmilson, T Motta, S Eto'o, G Ronaldinho
    Subs: A Jorquera, J Belletti, H Larsson, S Ezquerro, S Sylvinho, M Van Bommel, A Iniesta

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    No it's not if the image is pixalated or bad, it's the stuttering that annoys me. Either way i've found a link where i'm getting 90kb/s, however right now it's showing a Toon match

Not to worry though as the match only has 4 minutes left, hopfully it'll show the Chelsea match.

The one I'm watching is showing last nights Bayern match

6. Sports Club   -   #16
    Hmmm i've got a whole host of links and the Toon one was iffy so i tried a few others and they were all crap and now i can't get the toon one back. Whats your link DanB and is it near the end of the AC-Bayern match?

7. Sports Club   -   #17
    Erm my router died so now i'm trying to get it back myself.

as soon as i do i'll post it cos listrening to it on 909am sux0rs

8. Sports Club   -   #18
    balls got it back but its not on that channel

9. Sports Club   -   #19
    1947: Barcelona have the first effort on goal at Stamford Bridge as Lionel Messi cuts inside and fires in a shot that Petr Cech holds at the second attempt.

10. Sports Club   -   #20
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Got Sopcast?

sop://211.152.42.231:3917/official/espn

English commentary too
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast