http://jobsearch.monster.co.uk/getjo....&searchtype=1

any ideas

2. Lounge   -   #92
    hey anyone got any news on this please

3. Lounge   -   #93
    Teff
    Hahaha
    How fun is that!!!

I worked a few months for Jacc Marketing as well.
    I actually kind of liked it for a while because some ppl working there were very nice... and I learned about sales and how to manipulate people... In a certain extend, it was fun... not if you really want a proper job or a proper career... and i was doing "events"... so it was not door to door stuffs... none of this "clearance" shite.

I'm foreigner (again... yes), was broke, just arrived in the city and needed money... fast. Without a NI number, nobody else wanted me... and without a job, they didn't want to give me the NI number... so i had pretty much no choice...

I did very crap money (never been able to convince properly any unemployed drunks that they had to spend their benefit cheque on a dancing and singing fluffy pig, or a poor old granny she had to spend her last tenner on a set of book she could find at any bookshop for just a fiver)

It ended badly actually... I was sacked... I didn't bring back enough money to them.... As i was barely earning enough to live... it was not a very bad news... When I stopped working, i was completely shattered, sick (working 12 to 14 hours a day, 6 days a week does that to you), and i had borrowed money to my friends to be able to survive a month without a salary...

By the way, the company still exists (well i think.... I've heard of them just a few weeks ago from someones who knows someone who still works there), but they've moved to another part of Glasgow...

And by the way... yes it's true: JW is a w*nker!

4. Lounge   -   #94
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Fucking hell.

First post on the board and it's about that mental company.

You must've searched for that, like.

Surreal first post of the week award.

5. Lounge   -   #95
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    He just from the cunting company trying to sell his cunting shite. It's a disgrace.

Ban them all FTW
    Now go away.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910