Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rapidshare & megaupload

Quote Originally Posted by limesqueezer View Post
    Proxy doesn't work
    Does Relentless Spyder work.

Yes or No.

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    just upload stuff to http://www.unrealshare.com, 250mb free accounts. thast what I use

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Its a shame people continue to upload to rapidshare, particularly when there are dozens of other free hosts that dont do just about everything they can to stop people downloading, if your ISP uses transparent proxies then you can forget about using it altogether.

That said, there are programs that enable you to rotate through a proxy list, keep refreshing the page until you find one that hasnt been used for that particular hour.

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    rapidshare is only better when u have an account with them

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    I repeat.......

Does Relentless Spyder work.

Yes or No.

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    dear freind
    i dont know regarding how to bypass the waiting time for rapidshare or megaupload.but u can use certain dowload managers in the case of megaupload.
    flashget v1.65 is one such download manager.it even offers resume capabilities in the case of megaupload but it fails with rapidshare.

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Rapidshare has that dumbass wait timer.
    Why do people still use it? There are plently of sites like it that don't have waittimers.

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Poster
    i use "ip hide platinum" to change my ip, still have to wait 90 seconds though before downloads. but i can download as many files as i want at a time baby!!!!!!

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    FreeDoom's Avatar Obsessed By Cruelty
    Quote Originally Posted by 360 View Post
    i use "ip hide platinum" to change my ip, still have to wait 90 seconds though before downloads. but i can download as many files as i want at a time baby!!!!!!
    90 secs it's an abuse! that sucks
    I've quited using RS because of that!

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    i use The Grabber but rapidshare keep changing the download methods on their website so a lot of tricks and software dont work

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast