Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Goooooooood morning FST

manker's Avatar effendi
    That is pretty fucking cool. Baz could do something similar and then his radio show could reach the heights only previously scaled by that mod botherer (sic) Illuminati.

What say you, Barry the Buffalo? Are you in or are you just tantalising us with a glimmer of how bright the future could be if you regaled us via the medium of real time chat-radio.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Is a gluttural language a bit like a guttural language but spoken with your mouth full?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    I'm going to have to give this a go.

I agree cheese, some of the music was crap, I told him not to play ABBA all the time

I wonder if a file is still about of Illuminati's show?
    would be nice to have a listen.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    Is a gluttural language a bit like a guttural language but spoken with your mouth full?
    I was just thinking about the quote in your sig the other day but couldn't be bothered to find it. Cheers.

5. Lounge   -   #15

Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by manker
    That is pretty fucking cool. Baz could do something similar and then his radio show could reach the heights only previously scaled by that mod botherer (sic) Illuminati.

What say you, Barry the Buffalo? Are you in or are you just tantalising us with a glimmer of how bright the future could be if you regaled us via the medium of real time chat-radio.
    That's a 10/4 good bud!

I'll go for it, I'm not bragging but I've got two servers doing nothing at the mo
    with 120Gb of available transfer a month, I'm sure that will feed FST with pumping sounds - the ABBA

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yawn. Dammit, someone used the last of the coffee. Maybe I'll have a good BM to wake me up.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    *snooze*.......................

yo

8. Lounge   -   #18
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmight
    Yawn. Dammit, someone used the last of the coffee. Maybe I'll have a good BM to wake me up.
    You'll have to wait - he's not posted for a few hours so I expect he's asleep in his wanking pit.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    i did a radioshow for fst also. i have it on my hard drive somewhere or its backed up.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    DorisInsinuate's Avatar Four Star Cynic
    If someone did a Dir En Grey radio show I would listen to it, with the volume turned down.
    It's hot in Topeka.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast