Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Think this MP3 player is worth getting???

I don't need to buy women sorry that comes in free. Also I have the money so I can do what I wish with it. I found it on zipzoomfly.com going to get it.
    Systems Specs
    -----------------------------------
    O/S: Windows Xp Service Pack 2
    Processor: Intel Pentium 4
    Speed: 2.6 ghz
    Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 6800 128MB DDR SDRAM
    Ram: 1Gig of ram
    Comp Model: Hp Pavilion a250n

2. Music   -   #12
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by captain_azad
    Nee, stay away from the Creative Zen. I'm not too familiar with the Vision model, but the Creative Zen PMC that I had (20gb) was nothing but trouble, RMA'd it twice (counting next one), im sending it off again (2nd time) to get the hdd fixed. I'm selling it when I get it back on ebay, its too much of a hassle. Trust me dude, the only people that really use those kind of things are tv episode whores that like to watch eps when doing work or w/e. It is very impracticle for everyday use for average people, learned it the hard way.

But your choice, get it, but trust me, you'll get what you paid for in the end, once again, only get it if you're really that type of person that loves to watch tv shows on that thing.

P.S. don't run with that thing, nothign but trouble.
    you serious? i've never heard of an mp3 player breaking like that.

i run with my cheapo acer one all the time. dropped it a good few times too. i find it hard to believe after all the years of laptops and stuff that creative can make a media player with a HDD that breaks when moved

3. Music   -   #13
    captain_azad's Avatar metallica > you
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    Quote Originally Posted by captain_azad
    Nee, stay away from the Creative Zen. I'm not too familiar with the Vision model, but the Creative Zen PMC that I had (20gb) was nothing but trouble, RMA'd it twice (counting next one), im sending it off again (2nd time) to get the hdd fixed. I'm selling it when I get it back on ebay, its too much of a hassle. Trust me dude, the only people that really use those kind of things are tv episode whores that like to watch eps when doing work or w/e. It is very impracticle for everyday use for average people, learned it the hard way.

But your choice, get it, but trust me, you'll get what you paid for in the end, once again, only get it if you're really that type of person that loves to watch tv shows on that thing.

P.S. don't run with that thing, nothign but trouble.
    you serious? i've never heard of an mp3 player breaking like that.

i run with my cheapo acer one all the time. dropped it a good few times too. i find it hard to believe after all the years of laptops and stuff that creative can make a media player with a HDD that breaks when moved
    you're telling me, have a look around the creative forums and you'll be surprised. Maybe it's just the PMC they messed up on (portable media center/player). Either way, I'm not buying anything from Creative, or at least no MP3 players any time soon. The 2nd time it broke (now), all I did was put it in my pocket (bitch and a half if you dont have big pockets) and went outside for a walk, that's not a run, a freakin walk. It was cold, maybe that contributed to it...but it was like 5degrees celcius and the freaking thing was inside my sweater pocket....and ya, it just poof broke.

Basically it stopped playing (i was listening to music), I pulled it out, flipped the cover and turned the screen on, it flashed, and then it displayed a picture (RMA it please).

Never again though.

@ Skizo, his money dude, if he wants to waste it, let him do so, his loss.

(Prelude 3.0)--> And now it's over...

4. Music   -   #14
    Sony NW-A3000 Black

'Nuff Said.

5. Music   -   #15
    captain_azad's Avatar metallica > you
    Oh, and to think I was gonna buy a nano, jesus, my friend bought one YESTERDAY and it's already scracthed beyond belief.....it had a protective case (not the one that comes in the box, he bought a case for like 18 bucks) and on top of that it was the white version. Unbelievable.

I'm gonna mp3playerless for a bit, until something decent comes out.

That Sony doesnt look bad tho peerz, but 20gb = overkill.

(Prelude 3.0)--> And now it's over...

6. Music   -   #16
    Well I bought it with an Overnight delivery. If anyone is interested I will give my review on it. I think it's well worth the money
    Systems Specs

7. Music   -   #17
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Ah I have my 80GB Aigo mp3

I'll sell it to you if you want
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

8. Music   -   #18
    natedogg's Avatar R.I.P. Nate Dogg :(
    Well any player will break if you drop it

9. Music   -   #19
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Do a google for the Creative Vision M, its Creatives answer to the Ipod Video. And it can do .avi and Divx

10. Music   -   #20
    Well I just got my Creative Zen 30gb Media Player and I have to say it's awsome its about a few inches smaller then the Psp. It can play Divx, Xvid, Avi, Mpeg. Pretty much any movie codec out there. The music quality is excelent. Its very lightweight. Also I did a little running with it "NO" skipping at all. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. I love how i can just put movies on to this thing then plug it into any tv and just watch it. Beats Ipod anyday
    Systems Specs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12