Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An Idea For Musicworld

Originally posted by "FuNkY CaPrIcOrN"+--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("FuNkY CaPrIcOrN")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Who are you anyway NOOB.If you do not like it then don&#39;t use it.When you have been here awhile then you can call us out.But right now you the new fish.So watch that ASS boy&#33; [/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin--"porkshit"
    what the fuck is wrong with you? do you have some kind of mental problem?? geez i msorry but some people are real STUPID[/quote]
    Hey men &#33; ...can I post in here ONLY after taking a deep bow to your beloved Orange CD suite ?
    I&#39;m new here but I know Orange CD since a looong time ...and if you don&#39;t like to admit the obvious, that&#39;s your problem
    ...I have already read in the other thread that truth hurts, uh ?&#33;..Shouldn&#39;t I agree ?

I have no mental problems and I&#39;m not stupid nor noob either, OK ? I&#39;m a collector who knows very well how bad Orange CD works compared with other tools and I don&#39;t want to know why you push it that much...but please don&#39;t tell people bulls**ts about Orange being what it is NOT &#33;
    It is a decent program, nothing more than that. If you are honest and if you REALLY know either Orange CD and ALL the other programs you know I have a point here. Or do you maybe know ONLY about Orange CD and you can&#39;t compare ?

I&#39;m used to comment only about things that I know very well and that I personally and thoroughly tested, so please don&#39;t make me think you are liars and admit it: Orange CD is definitely POOR &#33; Serious collectors need to do things that Orange CD cannot achieve.

Come on guys, be serious and watch your asses carefully too &#33; ..

2. Music   -   #12
    porkshit
    I&#39;m not stupid nor noob either
    yes you are, you just joined today

3. Music   -   #13
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    You are the one that bumped these threads that had to do with OrangeCD.....not us.If you want to compare with another product then do so.I always listen to other people.But don&#39;t come on here dogging us for useing it.Point out the problems you see in the program compared to another.

4. Music   -   #14
    Poster
    I will be down with this idea, when it is ready. Can we get a crack for this orangeCD? Have you guys tried music collectior? I use movie collector and can export my library as html with that.

5. Music   -   #15
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@17 May 2003 - 23:50
    You are the one that bumped these threads that had to do with OrangeCD.....not us.If you want to compare with another product then do so.I always listen to other people.But don&#39;t come on here dogging us for useing it.Point out the problems you see in the program compared to another.
    That&#39;s fine: I will post a step by step comparison between Orange CD and the best tools I tested.
    Regards.

Note that I didn&#39;t dog ANYONE for using Orange CD: I simply stated that it is not for serious collectors.
    Now, I see 2 possibilities:
    1-You don&#39;t know that there are other programs out there
    2-You are not serious but simple collectors. I wonder HOW you can properly store a classical or jazz collection in Orange CD: it misses too many things

I will consider CATraxx, Music CollectorZ, Music Library, CD Trustee and MyMusic since I have found them being the most interesting among the many tools I tested.

Back ASAP...Have fun

6. Music   -   #16
    Originally posted by archiemason+17 May 2003 - 19:09--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (archiemason @ 17 May 2003 - 19:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@17 May 2003 - 23:50
    That&#39;s fine: I will post a step by step comparison between Orange CD and the best tools I tested.
    Regards.

Note that I didn&#39;t dog ANYONE for using Orange CD: I simply stated that it is not for serious collectors.
    Now, I see 2 possibilities:
    1-You don&#39;t know that there are other programs out there
    2-You are not serious but simple collectors. I wonder HOW you can properly store a classical or jazz collection in Orange CD: it misses too many things

I will consider CATraxx, Music CollectorZ, Music Library, CD Trustee and MyMusic since I have found them being the most interesting among the many tools I tested.

Back ASAP...Have fun [/b][/quote]
    First of all.....some of us here are very serious not simple collectors.You saying we are not because of a program that some of us choose is wrong.

And I have tryed out all them programs you have mentioned.....the lay outs of all of them are not what some of us like.

You say "I wonder HOW you can properly store a classical or jazz collection in Orange CD: it misses too many things"....well then mention what it misses.

Since you are such a serious Music collector and the rest of us are simple collectors what brought you here then?

7. Music   -   #17
    Listen Funky, I have to go and will reply as soon as possible. I need to sleep a little... ...please be patient

8. Music   -   #18
    Originally posted by archiemason@17 May 2003 - 19:30
    Listen Funky, I have to go and will reply as soon as possible. I need to sleep a little... ...please be patient
    Ok buddy.Welcome to the forum by the way.Will talk to ya later about where we trade Music at.

9. Music   -   #19
    Personally I like OrangeCD, it&#39;s really useful, especially the way you can export your collection as a webpage. I&#39;m still importing all my cds onto it but then I will create a webpage for my collection.

Good job FC&#33;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12