View Poll Results: What's Taking Over America the Most!?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rap and Ghettonism

9 45.00%
  • Internet pRon (more divorces)

7 35.00%
  • Celebrity Anorexia and Sex Tapes

7 35.00%
  • Fat People

15 75.00%
  • Outrageous Prices For PC Parts

6 30.00%
  • College Degrees in Video Games

4 20.00%
  • Weight Loss Bullshit

11 55.00%
  • Anime

3 15.00%
  • Fast Food (Slow Death)

6 30.00%
  • Bad Movies w/ Huge Budgets

8 40.00%
  • Plastic Surgery & Sex Changes

8 40.00%
  • Governmental Curruption

11 55.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's Taking Over America the most!?

Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Oh my
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedler
    Oh my
    Furthermore, this claim that do the work that the rest of America won't do is somewhat true.

I've seen how it's done.

One legal over here has 5 (or more) illegals living in the same house. They go out and undercut fucking minimum wage and contribute to the greater good of the household. It's very admirable.

They contribute to the economy by paying taxes and buying goods and services but hurt it by lowering labor pay.

Unless America is ready to roll back inflation by 30 years, lawmakers need to make a stand against illegal yes mainly Hispanic immigrants, and EMPLOYERS.

You can't send the message that if you sneak in the country and manage to stay under the radar for 2 years that you should be made a citizen. wtf?

I remember someone saying that if they are such hard workers (no doubt) then why come Mehico ain't got it's shit together?

America shouldn't just allow a people to bogard their way into the country and be made countrymen just because "a whole lot snuck in".

In the who the fuck are you to say anything department....immigrant groups protested our government's eagerness to build a wall at the Mexican border.

Who the fuck are you to say anything? Many of you shouldn't even be here.

I'm am so glad I wasn't downtown today to snarled up in rush hour traffic 'cause of these protesting fucker blocking the street up....at a fine time. Why the fuck did the police allow such a thing.

And then I hear these dickheads comparing their plight to blacks and even saying "I have a dream"

STFU!

A gay man that can't marry another fella or an illegal sneaking in then crying foul 'cause he runs the risk of being sent home are far cries from a black man that has to ride the back of the bus or get off if there's too many whites, and can't hide what get's him treated that way.

Guest worker program? Suck my juicy dick!

Now we are supposed to make ways with taxpayer money for immigrants to come over and work? STFU and GTFO!

For now I say.....
    Go The Border Guardians!!

3. Lounge   -   #33
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Totally agree, Busy. Expatriate all of the illegals and build a wall to keep the Hispanics out so that America is kept nice for the indigenous white and black folk

Oh, hang on.

Immigration is what has made your country what it is today, that's why the calls to grant citizenship are being given a sympathetic hearing.

Compromise is the key here - expatriating all of them and building a big fuck off wall isn't the answer, neither is giving them all, and future illegal immigrants, a carte blanche to stay. A case-by-case basis to decide which stay would be nice but expensive.

There are problems associated with every solution but it's up to your government to find the most amenable answer.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    I will tell you one you forgot...the enormous debt..thaat's what taking over the USA...and it will bring you to your knees

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/
    Last edited by thewizeard; 04-11-2006 at 08:27 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    The hispanic population reminds me of the feline population. THEY SURE DO REPRODUCE LIKE CRAZY. Funny part is...mexican women are either extremely hot, extremely ugly, or extremely fat. So many extremes.

The hot ones don't stay hot for long with all the dickas chasin them for reproduction...it's like one big mehicana sausageo fest in 'merica!
    Last edited by Wolfmight; 04-11-2006 at 01:10 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Nuke em all

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    What's Taking Over America the Most!?
    Going by this documentary I watched, called 24, USA is being over-run by terrorists. It's like they get an attack almost every year these days, it's gotten really bad. They've had one president shot down in his plane, an ex-president assassinated and the current one is a bit of a crook. And also, blimey, all that nerve gas, nuclear explosions, meltdowns and virii being let off it's a wonder they get anything done over there.

Fortunately it all seems to happen in LA though...
    Last edited by Cheese; 04-11-2006 at 04:16 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper
    Nuke em all
    /Hitler

9. Lounge   -   #39
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™

Suck my juicy dick!
    That is the most cogent argument in that entire racist rant.

Presumably you'll get a warning for it, given that I got a warning for ironically using the "word" fuckcuntbastard. As a parody of you, as it happens.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Totally agree, Busy. Expatriate all of the illegals and build a wall to keep the Hispanics out so that America is kept nice for the indigenous white and black folk

Oh, hang on.

Immigration is what has made your country what it is today, that's why the calls to grant citizenship are being given a sympathetic hearing.

Compromise is the key here - expatriating all of them and building a big fuck off wall isn't the answer, neither is giving them all, and future illegal immigrants, a carte blanche to stay. A case-by-case basis to decide which stay would be nice but expensive.

There are problems associated with every solution but it's up to your government to find the most amenable answer.
    No shit. I wasn't talking about simple immigration.

We should grant citizenship to do those who go about it the right way. A young guy in my crew from Trinidad has had a green card for umpteen years. His family went about things the right way and he still isn't a citizen. He would have a case.

How can there be a problem with the wall? Those sneaking over here are basically saying, "Aww that's fucked that you won't let us sneak in and stuff."

How the fuck would it be expatriating when this isn't their native land?

They want it to be that if they sneak in over here that they are citizens. That's bullshit.

The case-by-case basis has already been in place.
    Last edited by Busyman; 04-11-2006 at 08:30 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast