Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who invented new keyboard layout ?

Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie UK
    Eh?
    I've already learned how they're laid out, thanks.

Microsoft are the only company pissing around with layouts AFAIK, and it would appear no-one likes it. Even a (not very computer savvy) workmate is fed up with hitting the wrong keys on the M$ k/b he's been issued.
    I didn't mean to offend u buddy. Next time don't buy a Microsoft keyboard.
    I like the 'feel' of Microsoft keyboards but sometimes there's not a great choice when you need to buy one. When I bought their 'Multimedia' one (at South East England's biggest computer fair) it was a choice of that, a £2 Korean POS or one of Turbo-Media's cheapo models.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Yeah, some keyboard manufacturers change the layout and that pisses me off. Some have the ENTER key smaller. Some have the SPACE key smaller. And stuff like that.. Not cool.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I didn't mean to offend u buddy. Next time don't buy a Microsoft keyboard.
    I like the 'feel' of Microsoft keyboards but sometimes there's not a great choice when you need to buy one. When I bought their 'Multimedia' one (at South East England's biggest computer fair) it was a choice of that, a £2 Korean POS or one of Turbo-Media's cheapo models.
    Ohh I see then I guess you didn't have a choice...but south englands biggest computer fair? You would think they would have more keyboards.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Ohh I see then I guess you didn't have a choice...but south englands biggest computer fair? You would think they would have more keyboards.
    One always has a choice, even if it is to not buy at all. Perhaps I'm just cursed in having a preference at all, then.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123