Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Coolest Hip Hop And Rap Songs Ever

2. Music   -   #22
    Fasttracker A
    Hit Em Up Infamous
    G thang -classic , but some of those others ?

I doubt they can quailfy as best hip hop ever, dont insult our collective intelligence

Ill give you one , he aint a personal fav though.

Juicy

3. Music   -   #23
    BRIANCIZME
    TUPAC - VIOLENT OR SOULJAZ STORY(THET ARE TWO OF THE DEEPEST SONGS EVER WRITTEN, ASIDE FROM ALMOST EVERYTHING ELSE HE EVER WROTE)

4. Music   -   #24
    insanebassman
    Originally posted by complete noob@28 April 2003 - 18:53
    Hey insane, check out Blaze's cover of Dead Body Man. Helly tight. I was gonan say Das Efx, but I'm gonna go with Insanebassman and say The Psychopathic Family.
    Thanks for the heads up, will check it. My band is discussing the possibility of covering "Toys" from Riddlebox

5. Music   -   #25
    Dead Prez w/ the Beatnuts - Look Around

6. Music   -   #26
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    ICP - Nothin But A Bitch Thang

and also

Cage - Agent Orange

(But the whole Cage - Movies For The Blind album is pretty tight)

7. Music   -   #27
    Fasttracker A
    Beatnuts feat. Big Punisher,DJ Honda /Off the Mic
    Very cool

8. Music   -   #28
    zacspeed's Avatar Pheasant plucker
    Blade - "Mind Of An Ordianary Citizen"
    Overlord - X "14 Days in May"

9. Music   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by Pitbul@1 May 2003 - 01:07
    i dont like media biters but heres some of mine

2Pac Hit'em Up
    50 Cent Be a Gentle Man
    Eminem Biterphobia
    50 Cent Corner Bodega
    Dre and Snoop Aint Nuttin But a G Thang <( MUTHAFUCKIN CLASSIC AND U KNOW DAMN WELL IT IS TOO.) I grew up on hip hop especially Dre and Snoop&#39;s shit both by themselved and together no one can ever do the type of music they do together just listen to Ain&#39;t Nuthin But A G Thang
    All of yours are mainstream,you muppet.

Check out Mr Lif,Edan or Skitz.

10. Music   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by soopaman+4 May 2003 - 07:33--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (soopaman @ 4 May 2003 - 07:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Pitbul@1 May 2003 - 01:07
    i dont like media biters but heres some of mine

2Pac Hit&#39;em Up
    50 Cent Be a Gentle Man
    Eminem Biterphobia
    50 Cent Corner Bodega
    Dre and Snoop Aint Nuttin But a G Thang <( MUTHAFUCKIN CLASSIC AND U KNOW DAMN WELL IT IS TOO.) I grew up on hip hop especially Dre and Snoop&#39;s shit both by themselved and together no one can ever do the type of music they do together just listen to Ain&#39;t Nuthin But A G Thang
    I thought this topic said "mainstream need not apply". Your list looks like you went to Woolworths to buy them. All ultra-commercial, played out shite. So you grew up on Hip-Hop, doesn&#39;t look like it&#33;&#33; Talking all that shit about "media biters" whatever they are?? Tupac, Dre, Eminem, 50 Cent and Snoop have ALL benefitted from huge media attention. Are they "biters" too??

Pitbul you a fake, a phony, a pussy, a "Stan"&#33;&#33;&#33; Fuckin&#39; Herb&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    ok for all u dumbasses who didn&#39;t get it is i listed songs from the artist that they did before they went big. Eminem did Biterphobia in early 94. before hardly n e one even know who he was. i think its better then 95% of all his mainstream CD&#39;s 50 Cent did those songs in 96 7 years ago before u know who he was. i heard those back when i was 14 or 13. and Aint nuthing but a G Thang is just a Classic. those songs i listed were from before they were big stars. before 95% of there fans gave a shit about them.cuz i see alot of ppl posting new songs and especially when i talk to other ppl and ask if they have heard this song from before they didn&#39;t even know they had other songs. thank u very much for being a dumb ass and makin me set ur bitch asses str8. :-"

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast