Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's the best torrent site for newest PC games?

I uploaded about 200gig and had been a member for almost a year of wild-bytes and this little s**t called Stewie,probably the one of those n00bs in CS that whined when he died,screaming CHEATER!!.. bans me saying I was using some shit called Ratio Master,doesnt he know that with Azureus you can set your upload speed?? anyways wild-bytes can go f**k themselves,get your facts straight before accusing people of cheating you nazi c**ts, I also got a ban warning for not seeding a f**king sample of some shitty quality movie.

AVOID www.wild-bytes.org !!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    warfab's Avatar TorrntSiteListUpdter
    FYI

Quote Originally Posted by WB Team
    Users continuing to use versions Azureus take note…

We are now disabling users Download / Upload privileges of those users who continue to flout the ban and use hacked versions of Azureus.

Uploaders please report the IP address of all users coming up with Azureus in the swarm as we will then take care of them. Send all IP’s to the Staff PM box and we will zap then asap.

Cheers.

The WB Team.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    warfab's Avatar TorrntSiteListUpdter
    Back to topic...

RevolutionTT, Scenelinks, Mazetorrents and Torrentbost are decent sites to get scene PC Game releases...

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    delimare's Avatar Polyamorous BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by turner3d
    www.status-x.net - quite often beats torrentleech to the punch
    It might beat TL to the punch by no more than a few hours ONCE IN A WHILE but how is the speed? 9 out of 10 times I'll max my 8MB down connection for damn near anything on that site. 4 gig game in less than 2 hours? Tough to beat.

I download everything from TL. Hell, I pay a yearly subscription just so I don't have to worry about a good ratio because I download so much from that site. It's the best, hands down.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    For me one of the great site for games is

www.gamernews.ru
    and
    www.underground-gamer.com

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    jounior's Avatar offline for exam BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123