Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Shower farts.....

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    How do you stop the soapy water mixing with the clean water, einstein?

2. Lounge   -   #32
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    What about when you wash dishes in the sink - are they then clean or not. It's the same principle.

The detergent in both fairy up liquid and matey envelops the particles of dirt and keeps it away from your skin (dishes).

Quite sensible when you think about it. Otherwise after a bath people would still be dirty and dishes unclean after washing-up.
    I don't wash dishes in the sink like that. I have soapy water on one side and clean water on the other side.

or

Put soap in pot/pan and scrub it, thin run more water through it to rinse.

I do this because one side I washed in is dirty water and bubbles and whatever else.
    Oh, right.

So all of those petro-chemical engineers who have, over the years, prefected detergent such that it holds the dirt away from the dishes have been wasting their time.

I wish you'd informed me sooner. I must tell my main woman, she'll be most upset.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    What about when you wash dishes in the sink - are they then clean or not. It's the same principle.

The detergent in both fairy up liquid and matey envelops the particles of dirt and keeps it away from your skin (dishes).

Quite sensible when you think about it. Otherwise after a bath people would still be dirty and dishes unclean after washing-up.
    Thanks for not pointing out that the above makes me sound like a raging gay homo biochemicalist
    Without seeing that post, I went for petro-chemist - which is technically more correct - so, in effect, I'm gayer than you
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Those ones that invented the semi-permeable osmotic mid-sink soap membrane that Skizo uses have been cruelly overlooked in terms of scientific achievement.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    How do you stop the soapy water mixing with the clean water, einstein?
    The second side of clean water simply reduces the amount that remains on the dishes. I guess in theory I could set up 10 tubs of water and potentially still have dirt and grime on them when finished.

Oh, right.

So all of those petro-chemical engineers who have, over the years, prefected detergent such that it holds the dirt away from the dishes have been wasting their time.

I wish you'd informed me sooner. I must tell my main woman, she'll be most upset.

It just helps cut the grease/oils/grime/dirt whatever off the dishes. It doesn't pull the dirt away from the dishes.

Unless perhaps you're using Moses' brand.

yo

6. Lounge   -   #36

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Stand up.

yo

8. Lounge   -   #38
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    Oh, right.

It just helps cut the grease/oils/grime/dirt whatever off the dishes. It doesn't pull the dirt away from the dishes.

Unless perhaps you're using Moses' brand.
    You should really post in the count to 10000 thread, that's where all the other OCD freaks like VB1234 hang out.

Sometimes, I do rinse the bubbles off with a tap.

===

When I say 'sometimes' what I actually mean to say is that I have done so in the past. Probably I don't do a lot of washing up 'cos I don't have the necessary plumbing

I wonder how many people will get that.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    When I say 'sometimes' what I actually mean to say is that I have done so in the past. Probably I don't do a lot of washing up 'cos I don't have the necessary plumbing

If there was a warm glow in appreciation of a clever post smiley, I'd be posting it now.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Nah, we don't have running water

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast