Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good Bye From Da Unafraidcheese

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Unafraid Cheese@2 May 2003 - 06:26
    Again with the sarcasam for the same ones the so called Kazaa-lite elite its pathetic. Is this a club for the K-lite elite or a proper forum give constructive answers or just dont bother. i have tried to make a valid point and you just distract from it with sarcasam to make me look foolish.

I am well able to make my self look a fool with out your help From were i stand you are the ones looking foolish and a litle childish if i mite add.

waites for the sarcastic answers.
    Don't worry about it.I was picking on you...like I have picked on many before.You are still a NOOB and untell you loose that rank I will continue to do so.

And I want you and all other NOOBs to understand this.This forum is not all about Kazaa Lite.....we are a Peer-to-Peer community.

But from what I understood you wanted to become a leech.....maybe I was wrong.But it looks like others thought the same thing.

And we are not kazaa-lite elite.I don't even use the program anymore.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by MagicNakor@2 May 2003 - 10:26
    He's unafraid to start new and cheesy threads.

that's funny! and oh so true. that cheesy prick.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by ugluk+2 May 2003 - 13:53--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ugluk @ 2 May 2003 - 13:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--MagicNakor@2 May 2003 - 10:26
    He&#39;s unafraid to start new and cheesy threads.

that&#39;s funny&#33; and oh so true. that cheesy prick.[/b][/quote]
    personal insults here are but wasted and meaningless, but if you feel the need to get it out of your system then lets get real nasty shall we or shall we call it a day, and i`ll let you go quietly back to the stone you crawled out from under.

You look a comleat fool with your last post grow up some and get a sun tan will be the first you`ve had in years.

The way i see it is like this Stars = rank = number of posts made in this forum so any thing above 1 star must = some one who has nothing better to do than read and reply to threads in this and other forums. With the exception of admin i mite add.

So Uruk you and your Rank/Stars tells me you are a pale shadowy person who dont get out much. kido life is just out side your bedroom door. down the stairs and out the front door or are to to scard cos of all the bullying u have been subjected to over the years. Were u the little kid who got his dinner money taken from him at school, I`m just guessing here am i right.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Hands up anyone who really thinks this isnīt someone who has been here before with the sole purpose of stirring up trouble.

Iīve said it before and Iīll say it again, itīs really quite sad. More to be pitied than scorned really.

So try not to be too h4r5h.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by Unafraid Cheese@2 May 2003 - 15:39
    So Uruk you and your Rank/Stars
    my name is not Uruk&#33; say my name&#33; say my name biatch&#33;&#33;

and FYI: i once had 5 shining stars under my name, and the fine title of &#39;K-Lite Board God&#39;.

ah&#33; those were the days..

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    I believe ugluk is likening himself to a leader of the soldier orcs.

So I wouldnīt piss him off too much.

I should imagine he could find you in Wales. Youīll be the one with electricity.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Unafraid cheese your problem is you want everyone to take this issue seriously, but its been done a million times. Block or don&#39;t block, who cares? Go ahead and be a leech, I dont care about that either, theres plenty more and it won&#39;t make any difference to me or my download speeds I think most people here are the same, we dont worry about blocking or leeching we just get on with it.

This issue is so miniscule and boring that I think starting 4 or 5 threads about is a bit of overkill, and expecting decent answers in all of them is a little bit crazy.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Block those who block you. It wont make a difference because there are enough sharers to nullify the leeches. People still manage to find rare stuff while a leech is probably hoarding well known shit anyone can get anyway.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    harrycary's Avatar Poster
    Well said everyone.

Cheese, buddy, you&#39;ve got to chill out.

We all see your point. So give it a rest.

BTW, poor grammar and those run-on sentences don&#39;t do you any favors. You come across as an ass.(constructive criticism my friend)

Me and the other 4 million+ Kazaa users thank you for your feedback.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123