Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Sky Broadband

I was going to go for the 16mb deal but my line can only support up to 4.5mb so there is no really point

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by TMan121 View Post
    I was going to go for the 16mb deal but my line can only support up to 4.5mb so there is no really point
    You are better off getting the cable package by blueyonder..... . I wouldnt go with ISP's that cap their users and impose a fair usage policy. This is only recommended for light usage really.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    I wouldnt go with ISP's that cap their users and impose a fair usage policy. This is only recommended for light usage really.
    o.t: I agree, I was with BT yahoo and they wanted to charge me £1 for every gig I went over their stupid fair useage allowance. One month I had to pay a 42 quid broadband bill!!

So, they will give people 8meg connections but they can only download something stupid like 50 gig a month!

Obviosuly they had to go....

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #14
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Colt Seevers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    I wouldnt go with ISP's that cap their users and impose a fair usage policy. This is only recommended for light usage really.
    o.t: I agree, I was with BT yahoo and they wanted to charge me £1 for every gig I went over their stupid fair useage allowance. One month I had to pay a 42 quid broadband bill!!

So, they will give people 8meg connections but they can only download something stupid like 50 gig a month!

Obviosuly they had to go....
    Also the chances of every BT line supporting 8mb is impossible. It all depends on your distance from the exchange. This is something that they won't tell you. But they still manage to fool many customers.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12