Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ScT invite

B O O S BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe75
    Maybe it is because I have patience .... I like sites that have a variety of torrents not just releases.
    so mininova iplay and thepiratbay, wait for You , but plese don't tell us that these sites are the best
    Last edited by blekitna; 07-24-2006 at 10:23 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    bigjoe75's Avatar FYC BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by blekitna
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe75
    Maybe it is because I have patience .... I like sites that have a variety of torrents not just releases.
    so mininova iplay and thepiratbay, wait for You , but plese don't tell us that these sites are the best
    Private trackers, not public trackers moron. I have given accounts and invites and traded good sites, but I would never do buisness with you. I get everything I want from the trackers I have. And honestly I would not even trade an iplay invite for sct. I've been on that site and it is nothing special. Just because a site stops invites, doesn't mean it's the greatest site around.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    NiKRuLeZ's Avatar µTorrent BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    you think iplays better then ScT!?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Listen up people what bigjoe said is right. Just because invites are stopped on a site it does not mean the site is good or anything. To be honest what you want is a site like TL because you can seed 1:1 ratio pretty easily. Also the downloads speeds hit full speeds for me most of time. A tracker which has many seeders AND LEECHERS is what you want. NOTE:-IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE MANY LEECHERS YOU WOULD FIND IT DIFFICULT TO SEED BACK TO 1:1.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    sharefile4's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva
    Listen up people what bigjoe said is right. Just because invites are stopped on a site it does not mean the site is good or anything. To be honest what you want is a site like TL because you can seed 1:1 ratio pretty easily. Also the downloads speeds hit full speeds for me most of time. A tracker which has many seeders AND LEECHERS is what you want. NOTE:-IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE MANY LEECHERS YOU WOULD FIND IT DIFFICULT TO SEED BACK TO 1:1.

Yes! finally I read something with common sense!

I've reading a lot of post saying: "Sct is better than...noooo FL is better than..because...!..TB is the best takcker in the world 'cuase.....speed! stop fucking!......pre-times...close..no invites! .....blablalbla blu blaaa"

Are not you tired of this shit?...are you? I'm.

Like gamer4eva I want good downloads speeds for me most of time, a tracker which has many seeders and leechers, can seed 1:1 ratio pretty easily, good stuff, good community.....etc

I don't know if TL is the best, may be it is or not (please see the pool in this forum) but I'm sure TL make happy a lot (most) of people! because they have all the things we are looking for!

thanks!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    spenz's Avatar Friendly guy BT Rep: +5
    I think your location is also affecting your DL/UP speed. So if you live somewhere in asia and the location of the private server you are DLing is in UK, it is most likely yo will have slower speeds and upload problem than servers stationed in the US or countries near you, unless there server really suck in speed.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    frunza verde
    Quote Originally Posted by stern80
    why do u wanna give away torrentbytes.it's a good site
    So is ScT. Been trying for a long time to get an account there. Desperate times...

Quote Originally Posted by Zafer
    Tb is the first class tracker , if your ratio is good there (over 100 gb uploaded) you can find all the other trackers.
    Uploaded 100.83 GB (191.21 MB/Day)
    Downloaded 55.83 GB (105.86 MB/Day)

I get my sct account from TB forum w/o trade.
    And how many years ago was that? Maybe when the signups were open?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by spenz
    I think your location is also affecting your DL/UP speed. So if you live somewhere in asia and the location of the private server you are DLing is in UK, it is most likely yo will have slower speeds and upload problem than servers stationed in the US or countries near you, unless there server really suck in speed.
    lol no...no file data is hosted on servers...the files are "hosted" by the peers and your download speed is the direct result of the upload rate of your peers and your max speed...distance to a physical server only makes a difference in ping times...which effect online multiplayer games (cs, bf2 etc...) other than that your download speeds won't be affected to the point where there is significant speed loss
    Last edited by limpingjaret; 07-25-2006 at 05:16 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Zafer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by ipage17

And how many years ago was that? Maybe when the signups were open?
    Just 3 or 4 month ago.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    B O O S BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ipage17

Maybe when the signups were open?
    On ScT signups (without invite) has never been open
    Last edited by blekitna; 07-25-2006 at 11:35 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast