Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So I'm going down south

thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    of course..there is at least one drawback to visiting Wales.... manker is the name... ( zijn naam lijkt ontzettend op" mank of mankeren ja ..dan snap je het wel

2. Lounge   -   #32
    never mind
    Last edited by thewizeard; 08-02-2006 at 07:39 AM. Reason: felt like it

3. Lounge   -   #33
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    of course..there is at least one drawback to visiting Wales.... manker is the name... ( zijn naam lijkt ontzettend op" mank of mankeren ja ..dan snap je het wel
    My omnipotency is limited to this forum - it doesn't actually apply to the whole of Wales

In fact, I've never even met some Welsh folk.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    ..for some reason I thought you were Welsh.. sorry about that mistake

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    My omnipotency is limited to this forum - it doesn't actually apply to the whole of Wales

Lies, you all live in the same village. Proof being, that when you came down here you knew our Welsh mate.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post

Lies, you all live in the same village. Proof being, that when you came down here you knew our Welsh mate.
    I suppose that was a bit surprising!

Altho' I am sure that there are a few people from the far end of the villagecountry that I've yet to acquaintancerize.

Just booked an hotel, btw, despite the ghey regatta thing making stuff difficult. So I expect me and the flowe will be seeing you in the Fort at some point on Friday night
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

Unsure

Altho' I am sure that there are a few people from the far end of the villagecountry that I've yet to acquaintancerize.

Just booked an hotel, btw, despite the ghey regatta thing making stuff difficult. So I expect me and the flowe will be seeing you in the Fort at some point on Friday night
    Cool, ginguar is down as well this weekend and I'm assuming Crabgirl will be there. I'll most likely be there after work with my boss-mate and Big Ghey Al.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    manker's Avatar effendi

Cool, ginguar is down as well this weekend and I'm assuming Crabgirl will be there. I'll most likely be there after work with my boss-mate and Big Ghey Al.
    I thought you knew.

Your missus said you'd be there and stuff so I expect we'll go to the Fort later on so you can tell us about the secret late night drinking establishments and arm wrestling hawt-spots. Crabgirl doesn't finish work til ten on Friday, in case you were wondering

Edit: We = me and teh missus, not me and CrabGirl
    Last edited by manker; 08-02-2006 at 12:33 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

I thought you knew.

Your missus said you'd be there and stuff so I expect we'll go to the Fort later on so you can tell us about the secret late night drinking establishments and arm wrestling hawt-spots. Crabgirl doesn't finish work til ten on Friday, in case you were wondering

Edit: We = me and teh missus, not me and CrabGirl
    I was aware of the possibility of you coming down but with all the trouble CG went through trying to find a place for my dad I thought you might not make it (though I hear you got one of your hawt secretaries to do the hotel searching...). I think CG has told me about 18 times when she is working but it never seems to sink in.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Yeah, my hawt secretary's hotel finding skillz > *

Altho' I am staying 5 miles from the centre, near Derriford Park. I would say the name of the hotel but JP will only fucking stalk me again.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast