Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please help a hopeless guy to find 5 games he always dreamt of having

n00b
    Thanks very much Cheese. Unfortunately the tennis critters torrent contains a demo too.
    I am happy that i can find helpful people on the net like you cheese.
    Oh, i almost forgot : smith , i think you're the retard and an annoying bitch also.

2. Games   -   #22
    n00b
    thx cheese but i have the demo versions of them all, i only need the full ones.
    I've searched everywhere and began with google (no satisfying results returned).

3. Games   -   #23
    n00b
    smith, i see that you're viewing this thread right now, why don't you argue, i guess cheese shut your mouth forever, eh?

4. Games   -   #24
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvemp View Post
    smith, i see that you're viewing this thread right now, why don't you argue, i guess cheese shut your mouth forever, eh?
    The great thing about the internet is that nothing I say on here to you guys will directly effect me in my real life. So I can say what I like..get flamed, shot down and told off and I couldnt care less.

Ive been here a long time and have made an ass out of myself much worse than that.

Stick it

5. Games   -   #25
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    Well That was fun! /End sarcasm

Any way sylvemp I tried looking for these games for you but Cant seem to find them anywhere. Whats worse is that I have never even heard of these games.
    So I'll keep trying but Im not sure that where gonna find em, Isnt there a place you can go to buy these games? They gotta be pretty cheap since no ones really heard of them?
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

6. Games   -   #26
    Thanx man for the link, i was searching for the same game!!!!!^^

7. Games   -   #27
    Just a thought but have you tried looking in old games sites, that offer downloads of ancient stuff??

8. Games   -   #28
    originally misread the title as "Please help a homeless guy to find 5 games he always dreamt of having." thought "he'd better consider getting a home first, shouldn't he."

9. Games   -   #29
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC View Post
    originally misread the title as "Please help a homeless guy to find 5 games he always dreamt of having." thought "he'd better consider getting a home first, shouldn't he."
    Lol Most homeless people are usually computerless aswell.
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123