Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Problems with Seductiongr.com

The website is not online according to my provider. Has it been hacked again!?

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Quote Originally Posted by alexberre View Post
    The website is not online according to my provider. Has it been hacked again!?
    The admin said that the site would be down from time to time in the near future. I've not gotten through a few times temporarily since it came back up. Looks like a longer downtime in work atm.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    I can not login to the seductiongr.com
    Do someone have this problem?

says:wrong code, always !!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    blood/cezar/admin of seductiongr.com didnt buy annihilation method, some products he bought cheap on ebay.. instead he used the group buy money for his personal stuff like inviting his family from bulgaria to france (where he lives)....

yes atm its not possible to log on... always wrong ocr code

i personally wouldnt bother with any of these 'seduction sites' cos they are 1) run and 2) crowded by ugly 14-17 year old boys who get off by being vip member or moderator there and alpha'ing each other out in the site

while ppl who are not 24/7 behind a pc get laid on a regular basis, or if you really want to get better just get one or two programs THERE IS NO FUCKING USE IN COLLECTION 500 PRODUCTS THAT YOU WILL NEVER WATCH/READ OR ALWAYS HUNTING FOR THE LATEST RELEASE. it is just a form of procrastination. you do not want to get laid ! you want to procrastinate! now go fuck yourself!

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    Quote Originally Posted by yaba1 View Post
    blood/cezar/admin of seductiongr.com didnt buy annihilation method, some products he bought cheap on ebay.. instead he used the group buy money for his personal stuff like inviting his family from bulgaria to france (where he lives)....

yes atm its not possible to log on... always wrong ocr code

i personally wouldnt bother with any of these 'seduction sites' cos they are 1) run and 2) crowded by ugly 14-17 year old boys who get off by being vip member or moderator there and alpha'ing each other out in the site

while ppl who are not 24/7 behind a pc get laid on a regular basis, or if you really want to get better just get one or two programs THERE IS NO FUCKING USE IN COLLECTION 500 PRODUCTS THAT YOU WILL NEVER WATCH/READ OR ALWAYS HUNTING FOR THE LATEST RELEASE. it is just a form of procrastination. you do not want to get laid ! you want to procrastinate! now go fuck yourself!
    Any one to translate this into English???

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    Quote Originally Posted by zoksula View Post

Yea, I have that same problem too. Wonder why is it says wrong code all the time. Im completely sure I typed in correctly

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    Poster
    yaba1: Lol, why are you so bitter? It takes real cash to run the site daily and I seriously doubt that admin made any financial gains through the site. But I am sorry that the seduction stuff didn't work for you. Maybe your natural game is superior after all. I have no comment on AM as I never really downloaded the seduction stuff. Looks like the site is down ATM. Those loggin images are really difficult to read hehe. Anyway lets keep this thread alive and if anyone has news please share.

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    seduction stuff work.....always work.
    It is from my expirience.

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    Quote Originally Posted by phooart View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zoksula View Post

Yea, I have that same problem too. Wonder why is it says wrong code all the time. Im completely sure I typed in correctly
    Word from sgr is that you should try leaving the code field blank... you should get through.

As for the site being down, apparently the admin is making many improvements... so it's going to be down pretty often in the near future. It's really only been barely operational lately with the ratios being corrupted and all. Hopefully everything is fixed soon.

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    Poster
    Thanks for the info bro...

wow its been down for 2 weeks now, any news? I seriously doubt its comming back.
    Last edited by 360; 10-06-2006 at 07:24 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567