Good morning everyone. Good to be here

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #93
    Happy Holidays everyone

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #94
    nQQ's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by advikaarora View Post
    Hello ,

My name is Adward William and I am new to filessharingtalk .
    Did you actually just misspell your own name, or did your mother do so at birth?
    Shhh, he's incognito, like Clark Kent wearing glasses so you don't realise he is superman. We're not suppose to realise he has changed a vowel to disguise his identity

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #95
    Hello Here I am. Thanks

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #96
    pierrefv5697
    Hi Group
    I am a total noob to this methodology having always relied on standard downloading formats in the past. Being based in South Africa we are subjected to snail pace connectivity (+-4mbs) which has necessitated looking for a more effective download methodology and UseNet seems to fit the bill. Unfortunately I am the provervbial idiot when it comes to the mechanics of utilising this tech. As my primary interests revolve around Pc games, ebooks and music any assistance from the more experienced among the forum would be greatly appreciated,bearing in mind that any explanation will have to be approached in the same way as if explaining to a toddler.
    Many thanks in anticipation of the wonderful guidance I am going to get.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #97
    Hello to all my file sharers

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #98
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrefv5697 View Post
    Hi Group
    I am a total noob to this methodology having always relied on standard downloading formats in the past. Being based in South Africa we are subjected to snail pace connectivity (+-4mbs) which has necessitated looking for a more effective download methodology and UseNet seems to fit the bill. Unfortunately I am the provervbial idiot when it comes to the mechanics of utilising this tech. As my primary interests revolve around Pc games, ebooks and music any assistance from the more experienced among the forum would be greatly appreciated,bearing in mind that any explanation will have to be approached in the same way as if explaining to a toddler.
    Many thanks in anticipation of the wonderful guidance I am going to get.
    There really isn`t much to usenet anymore (I assume that is what you are after). There is a guide around here somewhere if you need it but really it comes down to finding a good news provider. Queuing up a download is as simple as double clicking an NZB and your client should do all the work. I`m still a Newsbin client fan myself and you can get a legit free license http://www.newsbin.com/redditor_freekey.php although there are a few alternatives.

Try a free account from https://free-usenet.com/ and see if it suits your needs, I find retention fairly OK as long as you are looking for fairly current stuff.

Good luck

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #99
    Good morning everyone

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #100
    Hello everyone