Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Is Bittorent ?

ummm 130kb, sounds like that isn't a movie buddy, i'd delete it right away might be a virus

bittorent isn't used to open stuff, it is used to download stuff.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    oww cool its working... i had to download bittorent, nevermind thnx 4 the help !!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster
    im downloading x men 2 and ive had an error in the download window since about 10% but its still downloading! im on 40% now which is shit, why am i normally uploading faster than downloading i dont mind sharing its just im not gettin my file fast and i thought x men 2 wud be pretty popular. i have t1 and am downloading at 9kb and uploading at 10kb is there a way to help speed things up???

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by gaun@7 May 2003 - 07:13
    im downloading x men 2 and ive had an error in the download window since about 10% but its still downloading! im on 40% now which is shit, why am i normally uploading faster than downloading i dont mind sharing its just im not gettin my file fast and i thought x men 2 wud be pretty popular. i have t1 and am downloading at 9kb and uploading at 10kb is there a way to help speed things up???
    No.

You cannot download any faster, unless you can upload faster.

I assume in this that you are not slowing your upload.

If you are then speed that up.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    i see an error, what does it mean?
    a piece failed hash check, re-downloading it

??

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    X Men 2 I got it BUT But how do I play it ??? IT is all in files

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    @pinen - that's the error correction at work. Bit Torrent checks to see that nothing you've downloaded is corrupt, and if it is, it will redownload it. However the message will remain about redownloading, so just let it run.

@rizlaman - don't have that file so I couldn't say for sure. If it's a .bin and .cue it is a disc image and needs to be burned to CD or mounted with daemon tools.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    It's bin

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster
    go to www.vcdgear.com and get there program then open one of xmen 2 files and extract it. u shud have a .bin and .cue. open vcd gear and load the .cue file and simply click start. it will make the mpeg for you, you will have to do it with disc 2 if there is one.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Just read about bittorrent and am using it to d/l x-men2(d/l 22 u/l 28).It seems to be d/loading loadsa r files ie r1 r2 etc.Now me being a bit slow could anyone plese run through what i should do with these when it finishes downloading.Thanx in advance

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast