Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: I Need Girl Help Lol

Poster
    And don't call her a "bird"

2. Lounge   -   #32
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    And dont tell her she's the most beautiful girl in the world, she wouldnt believe you anyway [unless she really is] Tell her you really like her and want to get to know her better. Just tell her she looks great and that you like her eyes, her smile, her voice, the way she dresses etc etc. Just dont overdo.....
    B)

3. Lounge   -   #33
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Damn I remember what it was like at your age. I used to think I was the ugliest dude alive, and then the hormones chilled out a bit and I realised "fuck it, if she/they dont like me then thats life" I hope it all goes well for you dude and the only advice I can give you is, if she dont wanna be with you then thats the way it goes. Dont mess yourself up on one girl. There's always someone else there for you.
    Good luck man.

@Curley: Whats wrong with bird, bird?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Well I was going to ask today, but she wasnt at school. This friday all of us get to go to Great America (huge ass theme park) for a physics day thing and I mite ask there (win one of those huge ass teddy bears. heh), but one thing that really pisses me off about this whole thing is, is today I found out that the guy she semi likes is going to ask her out, but I dont know when hes going to. The even worst thing is the fucking kid is a tweaker. You should see him. He has ADHD, but he doesnt take his pills so he tweaks left and right.

I dont know what I am going to do. This shit is driving me insane.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster
    well if someone else is gonna ask her soon what in the hell are u waiting for dumbass ::smack sk8punk for being a dumb ass:: u dumbass <im just playin with the "dumb ass" ok dumbass.but really ur acting like ur 10 about this whole asking a girl out thing. im a year older then you and from what i can tell 30X more mature stop stressin and just ask here today or tomorow. also if this guy is as bad as ur sayin why are u worried.she must be pretty ugly if she that desprate. the more u say "im gonna ask here on that specific day" then when that day comes u wont.you&#39;ll keep putting it off. come on ur guy grows some balls and ask her. oh well if she says "no" its not the end of the world theres a tomorow and a next year.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    At ur age you shouldn&#39;t be thinking about this. You suppose to put ur tiny dick into ur pants and concentrate on ur studies. Allow yourself to be riped enough in age before thinking of where to shove ur hot little dick.

If you can&#39;t endure it then rush to her and ask her to give you &#39;punany&#39; and see what will happen. B)
    <span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>THE ONLY THING NECESSARY FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING</span>.</span>

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Originally posted by lou_lou+7 May 2003 - 20:58--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lou_lou @ 7 May 2003 - 20:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Pitbul@7 May 2003 - 04:26
    i dont have to ask girl or worry about askin them.cuz they are the ones who ask me&nbsp; &nbsp; ^_^&nbsp; &nbsp; B) its so much easier.i love this way instead
    yeah right, " i love me who do u love" [/b][/quote]
    pitbul, people who say things like this online are usually the ones with the most trouble in that area&#33;

@lou_lou: good response&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Well I came to conclusion that I am not going to ask her out. Its weird. Lately shes been giving me real bad looks for no reason. I think it might be because of what I said to one of her friends about the tweaker. I think she just wants to be friends, and anyways I realized that the only reason why I &#39;loved&#39; her is because I wanted pussy and I am a horny devil So I dont know whats next. I cant wait to go to the amusement park tomorrow hehe

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster
    wow no to be mean but so far your the only "pussy" i know of on this board. i guess now you&#39;ll never know if she would have said yes or no. tiske tiske tiske tu no tienes huevos.puro mentidas si que no.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Originally posted by Pitbul@9 May 2003 - 02:30
    wow no to be mean but so far your the only "pussy" i know of on this board. i guess now you&#39;ll never know if she would have said yes or no. tiske tiske tiske tu no tienes huevos.puro mentidas si que no.
    Well, I can read enough Spanish to tell you that "you have no balls". I wonder if "mentidas" should be "mentiras". I think the last line means " Your lying to yourself if you don&#39;t think so".

Anyway, gosh, to be young with butterflies in the stomach.

The last fairytale to be dispelled.

Cherish the moments of ignorance, the excitement of discovery.

These are the times when you are totally alive. The first touch, you hang on every word like they are Biblical. What did that glance mean? She pressed against me, an accident? Ever hear the expression, "the prelude to the kiss"?

You are too young to be thinking of pussy. Just enjoy all the firsts, don&#39;t jump for the lasts.

"What&#39;s wrong with a kiss, boy. No need to go jumping straight for the clitoris".
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast