Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pocket tanks gold pack

...You know you guys could try going to the home page of Pocket Tanks, www.blitwise.com.

2. Games   -   #12
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    man its your first post, and then you would have to buy it, lmao...i didnt help those guys if anyone was wondering because as i said i dont help noobs...and i knew they would leave after 1-5 posts

3. Games   -   #13
    HMthePM's Avatar woweee BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    I downloaded the whole packs on demonoid. Try there it might still be there.

4. Games   -   #14
    Well I only signed up here so that I could direct people to the home page. I'm a member of the Blitwise forums, and am a Mega Poster. (500-599 posts) So yeah, I'm not very committed to this forum.

Holy crap, my second post.

5. Games   -   #15
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    Quote Originally Posted by Samail View Post
    Well I only signed up here so that I could direct people to the home page. I'm a member of the Blitwise forums, and am a Mega Poster. (500-599 posts) So yeah, I'm not very committed to this forum.

Holy crap, my second post.
    That and you posted in a year old thread (I don't think people care anymore lol)
    But I guess your help is appreciated.
    Last edited by SirGray; 07-17-2007 at 12:15 AM.
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

6. Games   -   #16
    you mean his spam is appreciated?

7. Games   -   #17
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    Quote Originally Posted by suprafreak6 View Post
    you mean his spam is appreciated?
    lol I was trying not to be mean but yes
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

8. Games   -   #18
    How the hell is that spam? Don't even get me started on spam. (I happen to have a fired hatred for spam.)
    My apologies
    for trying to offer some help. Remind me again what this thread is on. And what was I talking about earlier? Answering the question does not equal spam. You trying to call me a spammer does equal spam.

And just because you happen to have a high post count does not make you any better or worse than anyone else, so shove it, Mr. Freak. "I don't help N00bs".

9. Games   -   #19
    well since this thread is really old, and you even said your trying to refer people to the site because your apart of it...basically your trying to support a site by posting it on here. BUT it does help the thread even if it is like 20 years old, thank you for the help mr samail...

10. Games   -   #20
    Well if that wasn't sarcasm, your very welcome.

By the way, I wasn't referring people to site because I'm a part of it. I was directing them to the main source of what they were looking for.

But you're right in the fact that I really should check the dates on certain threads.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12