Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what is so good about oink?

kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Oink is good for any type of music. They have a big variety of catagorys, and lots of it. Plus, if you can't find it, you can request and it will be upped inevitibly. People who think torrentspy (or any public tracker with infinity number of torrents) have never experienced the taste of a private tracker to compare.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Oink has the best speeds and the highest quality regarding BPM.
    There is no other place with so many flac files and so high seed/peer ratio.

Now if you are interested about scene releases better get them somewhere else, where you can fix your ratio faster and no need to keep PC on for a week, just to upload a collection.

I am using OINK just to get the rares and I am using FMP3 for the rest. Its not woth download scene releases from OINK.

Also OINK has the BEST advanced search that I could find anywhere in filesharing, with many advanced search options and additionally very active forums.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    The first thing that is a letdown that Oink is invite only, and I have been finding it difficult getting my hands on an Invite. Apart from that, it is probably a decent torrent site, well, a very good torrent site.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    indietorrents is a great tracker that ou may want to look into as well.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    S.L.B's Avatar Cona Lover BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    never got acess to this tracker but form what i've read it seems a dream tracker for mp3.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    oo3's Avatar Supa Friendly AviatR
    Oink was the first private tracker I joined. Now I only want to join private trackers.

In addition to music, they have a huge library of PC and Mac apps. They also have e-learning videos too.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by randoman_nz View Post
    cool. what i am looking for is a really good electronic music tracker. i guess oink would have that but it kinda tries to cover all the bases. i'm really looking for somewhere that just focuses on electronic (techno, drumnbass, electro, minimal, prog, house, breaks, idm etc...) i am on themixingbowl and a drumnbass one too but if there are any other decent private sites worth hunting an invite to, post here!
    As far as D&B goes oink has alot of shit an album hasn't come out in a long time that I haven't been able to get. heaps of old stuff too.

Is http://www.deepbassnine.com the D&B tracker your talking about cuz if not I'd like to know what it is.

Oh yah the mixingbowl rocks

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    I love it i has everything i need music and appz

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Kirkedir's Avatar Eagle Hunter BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by randoman_nz View Post
    cool. what i am looking for is a really good electronic music tracker. i guess oink would have that but it kinda tries to cover all the bases. i'm really looking for somewhere that just focuses on electronic (techno, drumnbass, electro, minimal, prog, house, breaks, idm etc...) i am on themixingbowl and a drumnbass one too but if there are any other decent private sites worth hunting an invite to, post here!
    You should check kreytracker and transtraffic.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    i go there for old stuff and nwe shit

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast