Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why Is Fasttrack Down?

What are DOS attacks? (Can I have the answer to this as if I were a 10 year old who doesn't know what a computer is?&#33 LoL. Thanks.

Hope it's back up soon cuz I'm sick of downloading fakes.

Im thinkin of leavin Kazaa, why? Not cuz of the industries 'scare tactics', not cuz of some of the download times, but simply because it seems to me that most people on the network don't know what they're doin! Im no Kazaa expert by any stretch of the imagination, but if i download something that is fake, or of poor quality, i instantly delete it out of the shared folder, and off my computer. If everyone did this, there wouldn't even be a fraction of the amount of shit that's on here!

TAKE NOTE:
    If you download ANY kind of file, and it is not what you expected, a virus, or of poor quality, delete it out of your fucking shared folder, and then delete it off your fucking computer, and filesharing would become a much more enjoyable past-time!

Am I right?

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Maybe that forum is getting a Bookworld too?
    Proud member of MDS

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    will i am a member of fast track central forum and we was getting alot of dos attack in the last few weeks and the owner of the forum went on vaction and won t be back till 5/10 so i am guessing the site might not be up till he get back

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    THOMAS21
    Can anybody tell me what has happened to Fasttrackmovies? It has been a good sorce for verified movie downloads for Kazaa and Emule. But for the last few days I have not been able to get the page up it seems to have been taken of the web?

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Victim of RIAA? They've been down for weeks now.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Originally posted by KLiteRulez@7 May 2003 - 00:38
    What are DOS attacks? (Can I have the answer to this as if I were a 10 year old who doesn't know what a computer is?&#33 LoL. Thanks.

Hope it's back up soon cuz I'm sick of downloading fakes.

Im thinkin of leavin Kazaa, why? Not cuz of the industries 'scare tactics', not cuz of some of the download times, but simply because it seems to me that most people on the network don't know what they're doin! Im no Kazaa expert by any stretch of the imagination, but if i download something that is fake, or of poor quality, i instantly delete it out of the shared folder, and off my computer. If everyone did this, there wouldn't even be a fraction of the amount of shit that's on here!

TAKE NOTE:
    If you download ANY kind of file, and it is not what you expected, a virus, or of poor quality, delete it out of your fucking shared folder, and then delete it off your fucking computer, and filesharing would become a much more enjoyable past-time!

Am I right?
    A DOS attack is a Denial of Service Attack. It's where you bombard a server with data packets full of shit until the server slows to a crawl. You more commonly get DDOS attacks (Distributed Denial of Service). If you want to perform a DDOS attack then you need to find some volunteers who would be willing to donate bandwith (program a trojan for DDDOS attacks and give it to some n00bs).

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Forum Star
    RIAA has to do with music only.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Check this out if you REALLY wanna dig in and find out what it was. WARNING: Lots of reading required. http://grc.com/dos/grcdos.htm

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    agent222
    Does anybody out there know what happened to the fast track verified download pages? Been trying to go there since Monday through the KaZaa web page, and keeps coming up not available. Did they lose their server?
    Did they shut down? I'm curious as to what happened.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Victim of a DOS attack, so we have heard...

I think i saw someone say it will be down untill 10th May, when the owner returns from holiday.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast