Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: whats so good about sct?

maseunit's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quick releases.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedalus^ View Post
    A 'good' private site is just one that is hard to get in. Templateshare was a "good" private site, until everyone got invites (since they gave 3 upon registration...).
    templateshare isnt a private tracker, simply because... it isnt a bittorrent tracker. never has been and never will be. has 100% nothing to do with bittorrent.

i feel sorry for its members who have been flooded with hundreds of torrent users. most of them probably asking "wheres the torrents???"

i should find some obscure community, that has nothing to do with torrents, that is invite only, and make a couple posts begging for an invite there. 2 days later it'll be the next ts!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    wishmaster2's Avatar NetEmpire BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by j0hn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedalus^ View Post
    A 'good' private site is just one that is hard to get in. Templateshare was a "good" private site, until everyone got invites (since they gave 3 upon registration...).
    templateshare isnt a private tracker, simply because... it isnt a bittorrent tracker. never has been and never will be. has 100% nothing to do with bittorrent.

i feel sorry for its members who have been flooded with hundreds of torrent users. most of them probably asking "wheres the torrents???"

i should find some obscure community, that has nothing to do with torrents, that is invite only, and make a couple posts begging for an invite there. 2 days later it'll be the next ts!
    hehehe that is a great idea!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    great files + quick releases

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12