Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Fight Scene Made For TV

Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Sydney Bristow is a young, athletic, college graduate who was recruited her freshman year as a secret agent for SD-6, a top-secret branch of the CIA. After a few years -- after Sydney confides her lifestyle to her boyfriend, the evil head of SD-6 -- Arvin Sloan, has him killed. Sydney learns that SD-6 is part of a rogue international agency called the Alliance of 12, out to rule the world. She becomes a double agent, working with the real CIA to bring down SD-6 with the assistance of her handler, Michael Vaughn, and her estranged father Jack Bristow -- also a double agent. Along the way, Sydney fights various rival agents, rival terrorist groups, and traitors all the while keeping her cloak-and-dagger lifestyle a secret from her friends.

edit: Andfinally she kills her father, finally.

Alias (along with Babylon 5) is already one of my top 10 shows of all time.
    ok everyone knows that part
    how does it end?
    She has falls in love with the journalist dude? kills her roomate who is jealouse of her sock fetish (as seen in your movie) then gets hired by Al Queada and destroys the UN, when she falls inlove with Cat Stevens inorder to experience nostalgic tunes in which she curcumsizes herself so as not to tell her knowledge etc etc

maestro?

How the fuck does it end?
    I have no idea. I'm just starting season 3 (as said before) but the show ran 6 seasons. The fight was because Francie (the black lady) was actually a double of her best friend. The the evil Francie killed Francie with a bullet to her head in her restaurant and then took her identity.

edit: and who the fuck added that edit

edit: Andfinally she kills her father, finally.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 09-16-2006 at 05:03 PM.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    ok now we are talking, (gezuz how much i have to work for this)
    thank you, please keep me updated.

but it is a bit rediculous (faaaar stretched) that francie is a double. Hollywod needs t get new writers who are not sober.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    ok now we are talking, (gezuz how much i have to work for this)
    thank you, please keep me updated.

but it is a bit rediculous (faaaar stretched) that francie is a double. Hollywod needs t get new writers who are not sober.
    You gotta see the show. Someone had a technology that allows another person to mimic a person. In the show a computer gave info that 2 people were doubled. One was a character played by actor Ethan Hawke (earlier episode) and another was a unknown cos the computer was destroyed. You find out later that it was Francie.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    But please , admit to me that Alias show, is extremly slow, repetetive and designed for casual after work watching.
    Yes she is hawt(more cleavage please), the element of travelling abroad is fake but important and adds interest
    but as for idea , concept is
    1. Loyalty to the US, and no further (even though the backstab eachother)
    2. Dad is unreliable, mom is an engma (ofcourse).
    3. Work before pleasure to fill the seconds between the commercials.
    5. Props are fun to play with, especially hair colouring.

So how does it end?

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Workcheese View Post
    2. Hell yeah it was before Kill Bill and a total rip-off. However, I still like the Kill Bill's scene.
    Was it filmed before Kill Bill though? Kill Bill was filmed around September 2002 and that episode showed 4 May 2003.

I'm undecided on this, it is defiently not clear-cut.
    I missed this.

Alias season 2 ended production around the end of August 02. Kill Bill ended around January 03.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    But please , admit to me that Alias show, is extremly slow, repetetive and designed for casual after work watching.
    Yes she is hawt(more cleavage please), the element of travelling abroad is fake but important and adds interest
    but as for idea , concept is
    1. Loyalty to the US, and no further (even though the backstab eachother)
    2. Dad is unreliable, mom is an engma (ofcourse).
    3. Work before pleasure to fill the seconds between the commercials.
    5. Props are fun to play with, especially hair colouring.

So how does it end?
    Actually Alias is not slow at all. Loyalty to the US and your other stuff....the fook? She works for the US government.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Real nice....I'll whack off to that one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12