Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halo RTS...

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Global Jihad View Post
    on that halowars.com page it says its for xbox 360 only...looks like a good idea though
    It's for PC too, look at the 3rd post in this thread
    I bet it won't be for PC 'till awhile after the 360 version.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Games   -   #12
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    The official site says it is for the X360 exclusively: http://www.halowars.com/faqs.html

Though maybe they'll be a Vista only version at some stage, like what they're doing with Halo 2 in a bid to force customers to buy Vista.

3. Games   -   #13
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    The official site says it is for the X360 exclusively: http://www.halowars.com/faqs.html

Though maybe they'll be a Vista only version at some stage, like what they're doing with Halo 2 in a bid to force customers to buy Vista.
    In the video game market, M$ is trying to sell 360's and 360 games first and foremost and would lead off with that. They have the operating system market on lock already. They are trying to fuck a new bitch right now.

With Halo 2, that's "been there, done that" for console fans so it's easy to use that as a throwaway to sell Vista.

4. Games   -   #14
    xbawksz's Avatar is hueg BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Right now I am doing a little dance for the simple fact that it's for PC too.

5. Games   -   #15
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by AfroPirate View Post
    Except it's not, if you read the FAQ from the official site it says that the game is exclusively for the X360.

6. Games   -   #16
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AfroPirate View Post
    Except it's not, if you read the FAQ from the official site it says that the game is exclusively for the X360.
    I love it.

@Afro - you can have solace in that it will be for the PC in 2008.

7. Games   -   #17
    @Afro: If you want to play a good RTS game now then Company of Heroes is the one to play. PC only of course.

8. Games   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Global Jihad View Post
    on that halowars.com page it says its for xbox 360 only...looks like a good idea though
    That link you provided proves pretty much nothing. In fact, it counters what you say:

Halo Wars places the player in command of human UNSC armies as they deploy for mankind’s first deadly encounter with the enemy Covenant forces.

Halo Wars is an all-new real-time strategy game based on the legendary Halo universe and built exclusively for Xbox 360 by Ensemble Studios, the creators of the Age of Empires series.

9. Games   -   #19
    Karen DiConcet's Avatar -to - Festival newb
    @Afro: If you want to play a good RTS game now then Company of Heroes is the one to play. PC only of course.
    Not my PC

I tried to play the demo, when it got to the screen that says, "Press Any Key" nothing happened when I pressed any key. Am I supposed to actually have an Any Key?

10. Games   -   #20
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel

That link you provided proves pretty much nothing. In fact, it counters what you say:

Halo Wars places the player in command of human UNSC armies as they deploy for mankind’s first deadly encounter with the enemy Covenant forces.

Halo Wars is an all-new real-time strategy game based on the legendary Halo universe and built exclusively for Xbox 360 by Ensemble Studios, the creators of the Age of Empires series.
    I said that ?

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast