Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Currently Stealing

Quote Originally Posted by backlash View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by samsamsamsam View Post
    yesh^^

only the movies files though unless very bored.. all the Howard Stern On Demand videos that go to alt.binaries.howard-stern are the best things to have playing alongside interwebbing as background evar (!!)

and that's like my official endorsement or sth see?
    so u watched Richard Christy getting his cock and balls waxed?? hehehe That was hilarious!
    lol.. and it's forever talked about now as a historic moment on there. Worst one I saw was where they eventually got a guy to "do" siobhan (sp) and the camera went to her apartment with all the cats and then centered around his/her man's flap

2. Lounge   -   #22
    that bird doing the sybian was fun

3. Lounge   -   #23
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover

so u watched Richard Christy getting his cock and balls waxed?? hehehe That was hilarious!
    lol.. and it's forever talked about now as a historic moment on there. Worst one I saw was where they eventually got a guy to "do" siobhan (sp) and the camera went to her apartment with all the cats and then centered around his/her man's flap
    It was the first big thing they did on there that was on the on demand, too. So it will prolly go down as an historic moment.

I never downloaded that video..I did hear it though and saw the pics on the website. That was that built woman/man, right?

4. Lounge   -   #24

It was the first big thing they did on there that was on the on demand, too. So it will prolly go down as an historic moment.

I never downloaded that video..I did hear it though and saw the pics on the website. That was that built woman/man, right?
    that's the one XD .. the guy was never was able to complete the mission though but the video was teh funneh.. ah, I love that show

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Karen DiConcet's Avatar -to - Festival newb
    I'm stealing Samurai Champloo. The only episode I want right now is the only one not downloading

Haven't used that smilie in a while.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123