Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Rant

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I'm too busy birthing cats at the moment to care (at the moment)
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Originally posted by j2k4@9 May 2003 - 18:47
    Is this a great place, or what?

Truly exceptional. B)
    Oh, we just know shite when we smell it and can't be bothered tasting it to be sure.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    You are all so cool B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@12 May 2003 - 11:43
    You are all so cool B)
    The cheese has already been declined.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by JPaul+12 May 2003 - 17:05--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 12 May 2003 - 17:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--CELEBS_ARE_US@12 May 2003 - 11:43
    You are all so cool&nbsp; B)
    The cheese has already been declined. [/b][/quote]
    I have been to the Doctor, not so long ago, please note "this is true" I have a fetish for cheese, the mere word spoken "CHEESE" triggers of my impulsive Behaviour, I can&#39;t even go in a shop that sells cheese.
    I am not joking, i have got this bad thing going on.
    Now you have started me off again, Yes there is cheese in the fridge, Now i will have to nibble again.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by slaphappy+11 May 2003 - 18:48--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slaphappy @ 11 May 2003 - 18:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--j2k4@9 May 2003 - 18:47
    Is this a great place, or what?&nbsp;

Truly exceptional. B)
    Oh, we just know shite when we smell it and can&#39;t be bothered tasting it to be sure. [/b][/quote]
    No-

Just commenting on the quality of discourse here; it&#39;s becoming &#39;business as usual&#39;; and I think it IS edifying.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US+12 May 2003 - 17:12--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CELEBS_ARE_US @ 12 May 2003 - 17:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -JPaul@12 May 2003 - 17:05
    <!--QuoteBegin--CELEBS_ARE_US
    @12 May 2003 - 11:43
    You are all so cool B)

The cheese has already been declined.
    I have been to the Doctor, not so long ago, please note "this is true" I have a fetish for cheese, the mere word spoken "CHEESE" triggers of my impulsive Behaviour, I can&#39;t even go in a shop that sells cheese.
    I am not joking, i have got this bad thing going on.
    Now you have started me off again, Yes there is cheese in the fridge, Now i will have to nibble again. [/b][/quote]
    Cheese is my friend

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Got_brains?'s Avatar Poster
    Cheese is my friend
    You should definately talk with wee mouse&#33; She has been gone for a wile... but she will be back.... I think .

9. Lounge   -   #29
    The bible also discriminates against animal fuckers. Which is why it would be really funny if you hacked a christian website and put lots of pics from goatse.cx .

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Got_brains?'s Avatar Poster
    from goatse.cx
    God&#33; Thats sick&#33; You had to mention something that I havent heard about and make me :x :x :x &#33;

Sicko.

Even worse is a link to urinalpoop.org.

Sicko.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast