Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Cat

Poster
    A bucket full of water, dunk it's had in there for a couple of minutes, no more bad breath.

I hate cat's, they are not pet's, they are leeches, they prowl aboot as if they own the place. They are natural born killers, they kill the little birdies.

If i've upset any catlovers i don't give a shit cos i REELY hate them

2. Lounge   -   #12
    edit
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US+10 May 2003 - 10:11--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CELEBS_ARE_US @ 10 May 2003 - 10:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Grim@10 May 2003 - 07:11
    A bucket full of water, dunk it&#39;s had in there for a couple of minutes, no more bad breath.

I hate cat&#39;s, they are not pet&#39;s, they are leeches, they prowl aboot as if they own the place. They are natural born killers, they kill the little birdies.

If i&#39;ve upset any catlovers i don&#39;t give a shit cos i REELY hate them
    Glad you got it of your Chest, I am the same with Dogs, I live on a beach Quite literally. And the only reason People bring there Dogs to the beach is to have a big poo. Now my cat "lu lu" will dig a hole, sit over it, do it&#39;s thing, then full the hole up, And will even pat it down, That&#39;s great.
    Cat are cleen, Dog are just poo machines. [/b][/quote]
    I agree with you on that Celebs, dogs are also noisy neighbors. I used live to next door to two rottweilers, an owl, an eagle, 3 noisy kids & there mother with a mouth like a foghorn so you can imagine the hell i went through. It took me four years to give in & move house.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@10 May 2003 - 09:11
    Now my cat "lu lu" will dig a hole, sit over it, do it&#39;s thing, then full the hole up, And will even pat it down, That&#39;s great.
    id say that would be worse for the poor unsuspecting sunbathers........or treasure hunters.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by JPaul+9 May 2003 - 00:03--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 9 May 2003 - 00:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@8 May 2003 - 23:47
    Just shoot a cat the other day with my BB Gun.
    You´re quite right mate.

If the cat had your BB gun then you were right to shoot it.

Thieving bar steward. [/b][/quote]
    lmao

p.s. i don&#39;t like cats, they are parasites.
    custard creams are a good idea though, even better would be bourbons

6. Lounge   -   #16
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    My Cat&#39;s Breath Smells Of Cat Food, Does Any one know of a breath freshener for Cat&#39;s
    You should here what your cat has said about you........and it has nothing to do with your breathe&#33;

Tchau&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #17
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    /me loves cats, rather shoots some people&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    My cats just plain stupid. Shes started sleeping on my jewelry box... she can&#39;t be comfortable at all.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    How cute&#33; ... no, she cant be comfortable.
    Nice Ka, mines green

10. Lounge   -   #20
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Curley@10 May 2003 - 14:49
    My cats just plain stupid. Shes started sleeping on my jewelry box... she can&#39;t be comfortable at all.

What is up with them Curtains.They got too go.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast