Page 462 of 462 FirstFirst ... 362412452459460461462
Results 4,611 to 4,614 of 4614

Thread: What is the latest movie you watched and what did you think of it?

i am watching "Avatar" now

2. Movies & TV   -   #4612
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Just got back from seeing Devil Inside. The last couple possession/exorcism movies were a lot better looking in the commercials than what they really were, but this one was really entertaining. There was a scene where a girl was bleeding profusely from her crotch. That made the entire movie for me. Mainly because it turned me on.

The only bad part was all the idiots around me hootin' an hollerin' and talking on their cell phones. This is was one of those times that I was thankful for not owning a gun because a few "homeboys" would had caught one to the temple. Actually I keep telling myself that I will no longer see horror movies as soon as they come out since that's when all the loud teenagers pack into the theater the most. But sometimes one comes out that looks so good that I forget about my last experience and go anyways.
    Studio bought the movie for a reported $1 million dollars which in Hollywood amounts to a week worth of cocaine and through fortuitous scheduling and a bunch of reasons that I can't understand the thing opens at #1 and brings home $34 million plus.
    And they say the movie going audience is now largely made up of undiscerning teens.

Btw re the previous two posts no movement on my "fuck off" button suggestion I take it?
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Movies & TV   -   #4613
    Twilight Breaking down was the last movie i have seen and it was awesome...

4. Movies & TV   -   #4614
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexJ1 View Post
    Twilight Breaking down...
    Unintentional surely, but brilliant nonetheless.
    Last edited by clocker; 01-19-2012 at 03:47 AM.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg