Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: RNC Presidential Campaign Slogan for '08

rjfan's Avatar Rosebud...
    Mr. Busyman. I'm so sorry you mis-interpreted my 1st sentence. As you can see I said nothing about him being as you say a "tough guy." My reference to his Steel Backbone was directed towards his ability to look ahead whilst having to deal with people not much unlike yourself. Do us all a favor and try to keep the baby talk to a minimum. It does your IQ level such injustice. While I will agree the occasional quip does make this exchange all the more enjoyable, lets try a little more point counter point...ga ga goo goo?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by rjfan View Post
    Mr. Busyman. I'm so sorry you mis-interpreted my 1st sentence. As you can see I said nothing about him being as you say a "tough guy." My reference to his Steel Backbone was directed towards his ability to look ahead whilst having to deal with people not much unlike yourself. Do us all a favor and try to keep the baby talk to a minimum. It does your IQ level such injustice. While I will agree the occasional quip does make this exchange all the more enjoyable, lets try a little more point counter point...ga ga goo goo?
    You made reference to his steel backbone with nary a shred of anything to back it up.
    Is it that when other people make sense he continues to trudge forth nonsensically?

Please expound on this backbone of his. You said it was made of steel and then ranted about liberals.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    Here once and for all is my Steel Backbone point. In the face of the constant barrage the President takes daily from the press...tv...republicans AND democrats common ole' folks like you and I he still has resolve to stick to his principles. now whether you agree with them...and I most certainly dont agree with ALOT of what Dubya has and is doing I do believe he deserves at least a little bitty bit of loyalty and regard to his having a Steel Backbone on the aforementioned things. Consider what this man hears and reads and is briefed on a daily basis. For the sake of common sense I think Any Pres. deserves that much respect.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    Here once and for all is my Steel Backbone point. In the face of the constant barrage the President takes daily from the press...tv...republicans AND democrats common ole' folks like you and I he still has resolve to stick to his principles. now whether you agree with them...and I most certainly dont agree with ALOT of what Dubya has and is doing I do believe he deserves at least a little bitty bit of loyalty and regard to his having a Steel Backbone on the aforementioned things. Consider what this man hears and reads and is briefed on a daily basis. For the sake of common sense I think Any Pres. deserves that much respect.
    Oh ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    he continues to trudge forth nonsensically
    That's what I thought.

So he should get kudos for being sdrawkcabssa?

If presented with new evidence contrary to your beliefs, you still go forward with the same actions, you are an idiot.

Also what specifically are you referring to irregardless to the nations security?

The Patriot Act?

NSA wire taps?

Torture?

Also I'm not a Democrat. I'm just one of those common ole folks like me people that put logic before any party affiliation. I like some Republican and Democrat ideals. Republicans have lost their way and turned into some weird big spending, Christian (on the surface) party. Democrats have no unified platform and answer no hard questions straight.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 10-20-2006 at 06:33 AM.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45
    If everytime someone who was lets say Christian was presented with the Koran or Judaism or Evilution they then converted based on-as you say..new evidence we would all be completely lost. the idea of holding on to your convictions is exactly the point you just made for me...it is the very idea of staying to your beliefs regardless of what others might try to sway you into believing...again..I DONT AGREE with alot of what Bush does..and honestly it would be hard for any sane thinking person to not admit that Iraq is a clusterfuck...but He(Bush) believes he is doing the right thing...that is all I am trying to say...his convictions and beliefs are his Steel Backbone(that again!). He has "stayed the course(sorry)"on what he believes regardless of what others may believe. and while yes this can be argued to be even slightly insane....I dont have policy laid out for Iraq...do you?
    I think so little is given to the fact that compared with The President, you and I are but insignificant little shits. I never admitted to thinking I knew more than the President and of course this would be completely absurd. And also, If youve had any of your rights infringed upon by the Patriot Act or NSA wiretapping or the Data mining please let me know...I would love to hear it. I will agree with you that both Dems. and Rep. are completely lost. I couldnt name 5 politicians I actually approve of! If I had my way there would be a 6 year term limit and then your out!! All this power grab of a political system is completely off base. In fact I pretty much am disgusted by ALL politicians....they can all go Fu*@ themselves.
    But hey, youve got to stand for something....right?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    If everytime someone who was lets say Christian was presented with the Koran or Judaism or Evilution they then converted based on-as you say..new evidence we would all be completely lost. the idea of holding on to your convictions is exactly the point you just made for me...it is the very idea of staying to your beliefs regardless of what others might try to sway you into believing...again..I DONT AGREE with alot of what Bush does..and honestly it would be hard for any sane thinking person to not admit that Iraq is a clusterfuck...but He(Bush) believes he is doing the right thing...that is all I am trying to say...his convictions and beliefs are his Steel Backbone(that again!). He has "stayed the course(sorry)"on what he believes regardless of what others may believe. and while yes this can be argued to be even slightly insane....I dont have policy laid out for Iraq...do you?
    I think so little is given to the fact that compared with The President, you and I are but insignificant little shits.
    My point is that it's not a steel backbone at all.

It's about not taking responsibility for anything. He is delusional and creates a reality that doesn't conform to real life. He denies what's right in front of him since it would be admitting he's wrong.

A person like that could take a country right to hell. It's the other extreme of a person that does nothing at all.

Be a man of action but make sure it's the correct action (or at least be in the fucking ballpark).
    Last edited by Busyman™; 10-20-2006 at 05:24 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345