Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gta: Vice City, Download

160 completed on the cx torrents and no complaints so far

2. Games   -   #22
    here sleepnmojo posted it...

3. Games   -   #23
    but i can't seems to find any source......

4. Games   -   #24
    damn i jus realised the disc sizes are way over 736mb will they fit on normall CD-R I use 700mb (736) ones

5. Games   -   #25
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    i want 2 no if this a full completed version? (version 1.0 and not like .90beta)
    cuz vice city isnt supposed 2 b released 4 another week or so and they may still b puttin work into it.
    I doubt they've got much time to work on it now. They're probably sitting there wrapped in cellophane.

what are the chances of gettin a corrupt image of bittorent if i either download without pausing or download pausing
    Chances are almost nil.

damn i jus realised the disc sizes are way over 736mb will they fit on normall CD-R I use 700mb (736) ones
    They will fit fine on 700MB CDs.

6. Games   -   #26
    it's gone gold and fairlights suppliers at the companies that press the game have gotten it to fairlight team so they would release it, that's why it's out earlier in the warez scene and for the size part, they're .bin files, the actual content is smaller then the bin so you won't have any probs burning them

7. Games   -   #27
    My freind is getting it off of his FTP right now then he is sending it my way, i cant wait to get it!!!

8. Games   -   #28
    so if u guys tried it can u guys tell me if it run smoothely on ur comps and if it does can u tell me ur comps spec so i can compare it and download vice city
    thanks

9. Games   -   #29
    thanks skillian for that

10. Games   -   #30
    Johnny,

Ive tried vice city and it runs very smoothly with no freezes at a resolution of 1024x768 32Bit on my pc,havent tried it any higher yet.
    My spec is below.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast