Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vice City

yer thats all ya got to do man

and DredWerkZ rules best place around good crew and shit i am talkin to them every day on mirc

2. Games   -   #22
    i never had a problem with any 1 of dredwerkz games unlike kazaa if you get trouble downloading
    a game go to the forum and trade the files that you need simple

i been using dredwerkz for 9 months now and the games i'am getting i never seen any 1 yet on kazaa
    ( rips ) were do you think all your games are comming from then they get put on p2p if people can be bothered doing it.

there is only 2 plugins that you can download the games with

1. Iesetup this is dredwerkz own plugin
    2. Netpumper this is full of spyware but it can be removed and program still works

also if you have norton firewall it can stop you from downloading or viewing the game thats why i got rid of norton firewall ( sucks ) and used zone alarm and all i need to do is turn of adblocking and i can download the games no probs.

3. Games   -   #23
    could sme1 pls, pls, pls post the sig2dat of the rip n share it on Kazaa pls. i hate the idea of having to install spyware on my clean system. i'd rather wait a month or so than download wit spyware!

4. Games   -   #24
    Some files during DL on DreDWeRKZ say "access denied". just too many users maybe??

5. Games   -   #25
    yer either that or the files r down u can ask in the dwerkz forum for them just dont winge or bitch they get enuff of that

and read the rules as well and u will be all good

kazaa sucks compared to dredwerkz hey they have all the latest games quick as and all workin perfectly so i dont see a prob with instalin net pumper then hittin it with ad-aware takin it out then downloading the game

6. Games   -   #26
    do you even need Ad pumper? I seem to be DL the files fine with just the
    Anti-leech plug in.

7. Games   -   #27
    is it just me or does gta on that site coem out to be 0KB files?
    the antileech plugin just installs blank files in the folder and it says ACCESS DENIED.. i tried 3 times.. also, is there a spyware free ripped version of Netpumper?
    thanks
    shr

8. Games   -   #28
    i never found a spyware free version

and also anti leech doesnt work for some people just the way it is no one found out why it just doesnt so i suggest just downloadin net pumper then gettin rid of all the spy-ware cause the games r worth it

9. Games   -   #29
    i posted links to dredwerkz ages ago, and got told not to because it is a warez site, and you cannot post links to warez sites on here, read the rules.
    It is an amazing site tho, has worked every time for me

10. Games   -   #30
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    how do u get stuff of the dredwerkz site? cause i really want the vice city rip1!!!!!

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast