Thread: How To Share X Men 2

Poster
    thanx

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    ok i give up
    thanx for the help guys

maybe this is why there r not more new films on kazaa
    if this is the response you give to people wanting to give...
    maybe ill try again tommorow
    if you had helped x men 2 would have been all over kazaa by now
    never mind a it will be out on video in about 8 months you can all watch it then

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    You would of probably got more help if it was in Movie World. Anyways, what file extension is your movie file? If you can't see your file extensions:

Originally posted by Tip By: The_Great_Dude
    Go to the folder you have your file,
    then click on Tools at the top, go down to Folder Options, then click on View tab,
    scroll down and uncheck the box that says "hide file extensions for known file types",
    click OK.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by gary@10 May 2003 - 13:54
    ok i give up
    thanx for the help guys

never mind a it will be out on video in about 8 months you can all watch it then
    We tryed to tell you MovieWorld.Guess I will post a link since nobody wants to look for it.MovieWorld

And wow.....you waited a whole hour.Try to have more patience with things please.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Go to the theatres, much better to watch a movie there. Besides, someone already posted one here: http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...ST&f=16&t=31879 So you're alittle late.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by gary@10 May 2003 - 14:54
    ok i give up
    thanx for the help guys

Ok dude, you've posted this is 3 different threads, and it has been answered. You can't search kazaa for a file you are sharing, it won't display in the results. You need to post hashes if you want someone to download something from you. Just because you have a file, doesn't mean that people are lining up to download it.

Once again, as I posted before, not everyone uses Nero, so your .nrg file is useless to a majority of people here. You will have better luck if you post movies in .avi or .mpg format.
    Proud member of MDS

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    if you want it so kazaa sees it as a movie file then your only opption is to keep it as a .avi .mpg, it might recognise a few other extentions but im not to sure what if any.

Thats one of the drawbacks with kazaa, there isnt any way to specifacally search for cdimages like .bin, .iso, .img, or .nrg.

the only other suggestion ive got if you realy want to share it on kazaa is the name the file with the format its in and add things into the more options and keywords bit. so if your file is an avi then name your file xmen2_avi.nrg or xmen2_vcd.nrg or whatever format it is in. then in keywords for the file put in .avi (or whatever) xmen, xmen2, wolverine etc. Ppl still wont be able to see it if they just search in the movie bit of kazaa though.

If you do want the file to spread though, then i would suggest sharing on emule, but thats probably something you dont want to hear but its only a suggestion.

and do like ppl suggested post a hash for it in the verifieds, your copy might be better (or worse) than the one that is already there.

hope this helps

stoi

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Poster
    ok sorry for getting a bit touchy everybody

i think i just invented a new rage(computer rage)

my question has now been answered i cannot find the file when i search kazaa because i'm the only person with it

i would apreciate it if somebody could direct me to a help/information page on how to create hash link's

if not don't worry about it
    but my copy is different to the one schmiggy has because mine is all in one file which i cannot change from nrg but you can still play the film useing videolan
    as i said earlier i appologise for my attitude.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Poster
    thankyou stoi

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by gary@10 May 2003 - 16:35
    as i said earlier i appologise for my attitude.
    Its ok, we still like you. You are trying to contribute, and that makes up for all the questions/answers.
    Proud member of MDS

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast