Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wieso.

jetje's Avatar former star
    @Ringo ich glaube das dort in Kazaa schön sehr viel deutschsprachige filmen sind.
    Aber was sie versuchen könte wen du ein englisch gesprochene filme bekomt is auf die suche gehen nach subtitels... sie sind dort shön viele in Deutsch. Das macht das die download nicht um sonst war.

@Jibler & Co

Just be friendly, lot of people in here try to write in english. Some just can't, or not enough to dare.
    Some guy take the courage to subscribe to the forum to place a question and then get flamed.
    Thank that's not really hospitable. Think we all agree on trying writing English in here. But why not be friendly to the one that writes a different language..
    Ypou can check HERE where all come from. You see over 50% doesn't come from english spoken countries....

Btw my German is very bad, same as my english... but most important is imo i try to communicate....

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Poster
    I've had a look JJ.

The people from Belgia really aren't putting the effort in.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by JPaul@10 May 2003 - 20:43
    Which of the host, or administrators do you think are American.

Which American server is the forum on.

I would be really interested if you could enlighten me.
    This is funny. I didn't even notice the board isn't hosted on a .com, but on a .cx, whereever that is. So I guess I spoke in error.

I might have been a bit rude when I first saw this thread, or as another person said, "out of character." Either way, I hate seeing posts in another language because I can't contribute to the coversation. Clearly if you were able to find this board, signup, and post, while everything is clearly in English, then I think you could post in the same language. Wouldn't this give us more opportunity to help you?

Hopefully no one was offended. Thanks go out to barbarossa for his quick interpretation of the original post. I sure hope someone was able to help him with his problem. B)
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 04-02-2007 at 03:57 PM.
    Proud member of MDS

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Originally posted by jetje@12 May 2003 - 17:14
    You can check HERE where all come from. You see over 50% doesn't come from english spoken countries....
    Interesting reading. 65% of the members here come from countries where English is their first language. 20% come from other countries. What bothered me was the 13.6% whose country was unaccounted for. How do you explain that?
    Proud member of MDS

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Jibbler, the 13% are all Klingons. His original post's being in German wasn't out of line. I'm sure, following the link, he didn't realize that his German post would land in an (almost all) English-language board. The tone of his post, however, was out of line. He was basically blaming us for films being mislabeled as German, when they weren't. He was also "huffy" about taking his business elsewhere. Max basically took care of him - told him that, if he didn't like Kazaa, just change - don't waste everybody's time with this kind of post. And, I must say, old Max was right eloquent in how he did it.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Originally posted by TIDE-HSV@12 May 2003 - 22:31
    Jibbler, the 13% are all Klingons.
    Fucking Klingons. Is there no place safe anymore? The MPAA, then the RIAA, and now the Klingons. Can I say Klingon? or do I have to pay royalties to Mr. Shatner? damn, these copyrights are getting complex.
    Proud member of MDS

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    If you will browse back through these avatars, you will see quite a few with pointed ears. In fact, the percentage comes to almost exactly 13%. Think about it. You will notice, of course that I have no avatar. Also that I am emotionless.

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Originally posted by TIDE-HSV@12 May 2003 - 23:51
    You will notice, of course that I have no avatar. Also that I am emotionless.
    Maybe a shark avatar for you?
    Proud member of MDS

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Sharks got pointy ears?

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Originally posted by TIDE-HSV@13 May 2003 - 00:11
    Sharks got pointy ears?
    I believe lawyers do. B)
    Proud member of MDS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast