Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unpatched Highly Critical Vulnerability In Firefox 2.0

Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by havingfun View Post
    tried that link in ie7 crashed that too.
    Ditto.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

2. News (Archive)   -   #12
    Update: 10/30 12:57 GMT by KD : Jesse Ruderman wrote in with this correction.
    "The article claims that Firefox 2 shipped with a known security hole This is incorrect; the hole is fixed in both Firefox 1.5.0.7 and Firefox 2. The source of the confusion is that the original version of this report demonstrated two crash bugs, one of which was a security hole and the other of which was just a too-much-recursion crash. The security hole has been fixed but we're still trying to figure out the best way to fix the too-much-recursion crash. The report has been updated to clear up the confusion."
    btw just for the record, opera doesn't crash (although it slows down and it seemed to be using all the available bandwidth)

3. News (Archive)   -   #13
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    well, no pc at home atm, but i just used ie7final here at work twice and it did not crash. my ff on my pc has no script extension also, but once i get my pc up and running again i'll check out to see if ff crashes (without no script). thx for link.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

4. News (Archive)   -   #14
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails View Post
    thx for link.
    Yea, thanks for the link that makes our browsers go nutz, and die. (I knew the risks, it's all good ;-) )
    Last edited by Hairbautt; 10-31-2006 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Just to clarify that I was kidding...
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

5. News (Archive)   -   #15
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    I remember some idiots complaining to the mods when muchspl2 post a link to a similar test despite his warnings that it would fuck up their browsers. (the mods even closed the thread)

Glad to see things have changed.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 10-31-2006 at 12:50 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12