Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gta Vice City

Retired
    Again I have problems with an RC this time a plane I can't get it in the air.

Can somebody help me?

2. Games   -   #12
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    God I hate those planes on Vice City. I thought they would be cool but they are just so hard to control. Basically you need a long run up and just accelerate (using key W) then push key 6 to raise the noise and take off. You'll need to use 6 a lot as the plane starts to dive whenever you try and turn.

By the way if you're on the bit where you have to drop bombs on the boats the best way I found was to land the plane where all the people are standing around by the boats and just run them over while you're still on the ground. That way there will be noone to drive off in the boats and you can bomb them while they are not moving at the dock.

3. Games   -   #13
    Retired
    DELETED

4. Games   -   #14
    Retired
    anybody??

5. Games   -   #15
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@19 May 2003 - 07:12
    anybody??
    W:Up
    9: Straight
    6: Back
    A: Left
    D: Right
    4: Turning left
    5: Turning Right

this is the thing and beleave me i had compleated this mission in 4mins

if still u dont get it then send me a mail @ [email protected] and u'll get all the save games of mine

6. Games   -   #16
    actaully there is a better trainer then the pizza one...i have it but i forgot the link...

7. Games   -   #17
    where can i get the cop uniform. I have completed the mission Cop Land, and afterwards it said "cop uniform delivered to ..." i cant remember where to... And where in the army base is the chopper ?

8. Games   -   #18
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    send me the stupid save file i am sick of doing that mission!!!(with the rc helicopter...)plzzz @ [email protected]

My Blog
    I'm still here.

9. Games   -   #19
    Retired
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5@19 May 2003 - 20:20
    send me the stupid save file i am sick of doing that mission!!!(with the rc helicopter...)plzzz @ [email protected]
    try the trainer!!

10. Games   -   #20
    it took me 3 or 4 trys, i did it with about 5 seconds to spear. After about 37 missions you get the real choppers (no rc shit), there easy to fly (well sorta)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12