Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S*t!

... can't touch this BT Rep: +1
    yeah, ct and st sometimes beat sct at uploading the smaller releases (tv for example), but i heard ct and st use scripts to do it instead of going old school like sct. plus, minutes after they are uploaded at sct the seed/leech ratio on those torrents are amazingly high, unlike st and ct where half of the time the uploader hasn't even connected to the torrent to seed yet.

also, what's the point in this thread? Feeling's profile has had that information in it even before the last free leech in aug... anyone who is a member at sct can read it themselves.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Yeah your right but i still get tv rls before they on scT and connecting to uploader is not necessarily a prob. scT however has the greater number of peers and instantly you have loads of seeders....which can be trouble sometimes as it causes ratio issues to arise but we can live with it coz scT rools!!!!
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    Can't wait till free leech!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    This kind of shit is sad when users have to wait for a free leech event to happen to download stuff.

I mean it's cool how easy you ppl have it but sometimes threads like these make me wonder if anyone cares about filesharing anymore. :/

I would like to state this is my opinion and no one else.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    If you notice what I said above. I said I liked it cause they ussually have good packs. I always seed the files I get. I was interested in the extra goodies they ussually have during those weeks though. They upload alot of xvid packs and seasons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12