Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: Matrix Reloaded

Poster
    to tell you the truth, i dont even like matrix 2, i thought matrix 1 was alot better, and more fun to watch. BUT, the only reason i want it is so i can sit there and watch it with my family on my sisters 128cm tv. they havent seen it yet, and they wanna. but i dont wanna see a stupid TMD/crappy vcd rip on a big screen, its bad enough no a small monitor. ( im not sayin all vcd's are bad ). so yeahz. i might wait till theres a very nice quality one on kazaa, if anyone gets 1, dont be a poof, please post it here =D

2. Movies & TV   -   #132
    Ok this is probably a n00b question but I am a n00b.

What does Bit torrent do and how does it work?

Thanks

3. Movies & TV   -   #133
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Nah not a problem. The more people using bittorent the better. Although this thread probably wasnt the best place to post this question...anywho. Bittorrent is another file downloading program. You can read about it and download it here. It works best when a file has just been released cuz the speed is based on the amount of people downloading (at the same time your downloading you are also uploading). If you want .torrent files to download (such as Reloaded) then check out these sites:

http://torrents.slash0.org/
    http://www.suprnova.org/
    http://bittorrent.bounceme.net/
    http://www.torrentse.cx/

Peace.

4. Movies & TV   -   #134
    right on..thanks!

Is it common to get this sort of error:

ERROR (10:47 AM)-
    problem getting response info - (Errno 2)No such file or directory: 'C:\\Documents .

Btw sorry for posting this here..which is the best section for posting these sort of questions?

5. Movies & TV   -   #135
    Originally posted by sharedholder@15 May 2003 - 18:12
    Then you can try this

File:The Matrix - (DivX DVD-Rip).avi
    Length:873693832 Bytes,853217KB
    UUHash:=WNKliANiddQ8aYwz/IoLdMjqQyg=
    DVD-rip??? ok thats OBVIOUSLY a fake.

6. Movies & TV   -   #136
    right on..thanks!

problem getting response info - (Errno 2)No such file or directory: 'C:\\Documents .

Btw sorry for posting this here..which is the best section for posting these sort of questions?
    Hey again, hmmm...never actually seen that error before, but it seems the directory you pointed to didnt exist. THe more commong error is 'problem connecting to tracker'. As for where you post these type of question, well I guess just right in the Movieworld section (rather than attaching it to this thread) cuz its easier to overlook when its in here.

7. Movies & TV   -   #137
    Originally posted by thegroggman@18 May 2003 - 18:35

http://www.torrentse.cx/

Peace.
    I just get a black screen and the word WHAT in the centre in green letter? why can't i access this site?

8. Movies & TV   -   #138
    Originally posted by thegroggman@18 May 2003 - 20:57
    right on..thanks!

Hey again, hmmm...never actually seen that error before, but it seems the directory you pointed to didnt exist. THe more commong error is 'problem connecting to tracker'. As for where you post these type of question, well I guess just right in the Movieworld section (rather than attaching it to this thread) cuz its easier to overlook when its in here.
    Cool thanks for the info.

I did happen to find a copy on kazaa-lite

file name: [pio]matrix.reloaded.(esoteric).ts.divx.(2of2).avi
    artist: pio

neither the video nor the audio are that great but at least I was able to watch it. Not a great movie in my opinion but I'm gonna watch it again so I can soak it all in.

9. Movies & TV   -   #139
    I just get a black screen and the word WHAT in the centre in green letter? why can't i access this site?
    Hmm...weird yeah I just checked and got that also...the site must be down right now...

10. Movies & TV   -   #140
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    The APM vcd release

heres the 2nd to lastest reloaded release... as just as i finished the thread, centropys copy hit the web...

but this ones great looking, and isnt 3 cds like the ctp, nor does it have a tilted screen. but ill post that too if i get it

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast