Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: rSR invite needed

sun_star's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Does it have special content or its just the usual scene releases.. i mean does it have old/rare movire.. does it contain non scene releases etc.. do they make there own packs

because well (and this is only my opinion) i think that things like pre times is way overrated (thats my opinion) in the end i don't watch movies/tv episodes the same day i download them so it doesn't matter for me

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    nodzv's Avatar Decebal BT Rep: +5
    well they have the usual scene releases, some old movie as well...
    categories:
    Code:
    Anime & Manga, Apps, Consoles, Dox & E-books, Games, Games[Oldies], Images, Linux/Unix, Mobile, Movies[Documentaries], Movies[DVD-R], Movies[HDTV], Movies[Oldies], Movies[SVCD], Movies[XviD], Movies[XXX], Music, Music[Videos], Series & TVRips
    they have also some own packs, but they only add "ROsubbed"... so thats not realy a pack
    the comunity is realtively smal (but bigger then FTN), at least not so big as iPlay, but there are no stats, i think only the mods and sysops have access to such info
    the thing is, its romanian, the FAQ and Rules are all writen in romanian , the news/forum and stuff as well
    you cant make any donations, cause they dont need it
    there are no wait times for new users ... so its cool
    i would give it a 4 but thats only my opinion
    I get the facts, I study them patiently, I apply imagination. ~ Bernard M. Baruch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12