Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oink Ban

DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I find everything I need these days in the way of music, via Soulseek and Demonoid.
    How bout IRC. Ive been using it for music since late 90s and im still using it now. You can even be a leech and noone will think less of you.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post
    Oink is the place to be for music, in various formats and such, but on the other hand their ratio requirements are too strict and its such a pain to keep above 1:1 especially when you download lossless rips or just download a lot in general.
    Oink is a bitch to seed to, but their ratio requirements take into full account of that. Their highest ratio req is .5 () , but only if you download 125GB or more. In fact, if you download less than 25GB, the req is only .25.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    amopeo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    i have heard lots of people hating oink. wow, now i want an invite for that site
    Last edited by amopeo; 12-09-2006 at 05:19 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    oink is great. you guys are stupid. you must be the ones who flood the forums with "no one is leeching what i downloaded! im getting banned tomorrow! what do i do?????" oink's ratio requirements are in no way too strict. only pu+ need to keep a ratio around 1:1. everyone else can usually stay around .35 and be fine. i got to pu+ there in less than two weeks, haven't uploaded a thing in two months and my ratio still stays at 1.7 at all times. i admit the staff and users can be rude in the forums at times and they lock thread waaay to often but you can download all you want and never have to interact with any other user

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3

Unsure

Quote Originally Posted by luisc View Post
    oink is great. you guys are stupid. you must be the ones who flood the forums with "no one is leeching what i downloaded! im getting banned tomorrow! what do i do?????" oink's ratio requirements are in no way too strict. only pu+ need to keep a ratio around 1:1. everyone else can usually stay around .35 and be fine. i got to pu+ there in less than two weeks, haven't uploaded a thing in two months and my ratio still stays at 1.7 at all times.
    Well said, the ratio requirements for oink are quite fair.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    OiNK's really great for FLACs, even better than pedro's BTMusic

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    True, OiNK's staff is pretty lackluster. They take their tracker way too seriously, especially that dude OiNK himself. Plus all that pink really sucks.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    filephile's Avatar um wat do I put here
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark2600 View Post
    True, OiNK's staff is pretty lackluster. They take their tracker way too seriously, especially that dude OiNK himself. Plus all that pink really sucks.
    true, that is why I have my background set as Oinks "not so pink" palace.
    Your Signature:
    [Goes here]

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by filephile View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark2600 View Post
    true, that is why I have my background set as Oinks "not so pink" palace.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster
    There is no use arguing because there is no way to verify that your not a previously banned member. Just accept your fate and use another site like peeps suggested above. Or you can change your isp and get another invite which is what most banned members do anyway.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast