Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Invites Are Worth - the candidates

Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ytifle View Post
    I loved buggyme's speech ^^ my vote is for him(or her)
    There are no girls on the intraweb.
    oh really, want me to lift up skirt so you can see?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Speech
    ======
    we deserve anew look with more information and that's what i have thought about ,the new thread with the invites value will expose everything,There will be no more secrecy as everything will be revealed

I know that alot of PPl here are searching for those *********** sites because they don't know what they are while if the knew them well ,they may disregard some of those sites

in the new thread i am going to expose everything all the details of those Trackers (seeders,leechers,torrent numbers,speed and others) will be exposed and the only thing that i won't reveal is the url because some of those sites refuse to mention their url but i am gonna give u the chance finally get to know what's so special about those trackers and whether they deserve the hard search of you or not

There will be the old face of the thread and inside the topic u will find all the information u need about every torrent site that i already have (Probably most of them ) once u ask for them

i am gonna also classify the rankings into two one for the Tracker (how good is it) and the other for the rarity of that Tracker

Your Thoughts,Responses and questions will be much appreciated in the new thread to help us to get abetter thread with more information that will help every member here to decide what he really wants

P.S: I am not running for The Top Chair here because i totally support my dear friend buggyme to make that thread but u can give me Your Votes if u think that i should help the one u choose in that thread with my above thoughts

My contributions will be inside the Thread and not in the main Post

Patriot forever -Topic Helper

No More Secrecy-Everything exposed

(Vote For Buggyme & patriot forever)
    Last edited by Patriot foreve; 12-09-2006 at 10:17 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    amopeo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    i love the dream speech, u have my vote.

however i have a wish, that since its the holiday season, people will give invite for free and not look for trades.
    i also have a request that we shall all love our neighbour like we love ourself, by giving and helping ur neigbours out with invite in order to be blessed with rare invites site.
    i hope we shall all remember that tiny tim, needs invite from rare site in order to provide for his friends and family good torrent to share for christmas.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Fulanito's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    nice speeches both of u buggyme och Patriot

great
    " I didn't want to become Peruvian, i just got lucky "

No preocupetion mister! A mi los Apaches me apapachan!
    Once a noob, always a noob!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    What i think is most important is to trade accordingly and also you should give everyone an equal chance. I personally have traded with members that hardly post here. Max like 10-20. I like to help everyone. This is what i want to see in the winner of the competition. A winner is a person who can only be classed as a winner if he co-operates with everyone in the most effective manner.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    amopeo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2

Heart

Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    What i think is most important is to trade accordingly and also you should give everyone an equal chance. I personally have traded with members that hardly post here. Max like 10-20. I like to help everyone. This is what i want to see in the winner of the competition. A winner is a person who can only be classed as a winner if he co-operates with everyone in the most effective manner.

if only everyone was like u, there would be world peace.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Vote for Buggyme and Patriot!!
    Patriot is damn right, some sites are sought out by everyone only to discover a site with 1000 torrents or with zero leechers !! THAT's the most important, to know if it's worth searching, not just a rarity as if we're talking about a Magic The Gathering cards collection!!! PPPPPP

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Speech:
    I'll give you info on what tracker invites are worth, one sissy blond per member who voted for me and a truck full of WHEY protein!
    Your, Corey.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Good post, Patriot Foreve. I'm voting for Buggyme and Patriot Foreve

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    maxpower76's Avatar thegoodguy BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    ppl please note this is not voting thread, i will set up a voting thread once we know the candidates

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast