Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast

Thread: First driving lesson next week!! Yayyy

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    Right.... Next time I'll try using my foot rather than my fott.. see if that works any better
    Bless you.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #132
    pjnsmb's Avatar old wrinklie
    leave the instructions to the driving instructor -best of luck

3. The Drawing Room   -   #133
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I don't know where you're at right now.. but it's been a month after I've had the Driver's Ed behind the wheel and the fu*king DMV is so retarded that it opens only from Monday to Friday between 9-5PM........... I have fu*king school and Mid-Terms comming up right? Well, lemme tell u a story:

I went to DMV this one day and skipped my track practice, I get there at like 3:30.. the line is fu*king huge. I go to the front of the line at around 4:30pm and the fat a$$ at the place stalls and makes me take the test 15 minutes later. I go to the testing area and the fat b*stard is like: oh shit, u can't take the test now, we have to shut it down. I was like WDF FAG!

DMV is Hell.
    No Whining

4. The Drawing Room   -   #134
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    "WDF"?

Always a good idea to berate and impugn highly motivated civil servants...that'll get 'em on your side, eager to help.

Hope your bus pass is current.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. The Drawing Room   -   #135
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Time to close a story.. I passed my third driving test today Amazing, such a relief to finally be out of the "learning-to-drive" circle, and to now actually have the right to drive my parents car.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #136
    lynx's Avatar .
    On the contrary, you are now beginning the experience of learning to drive.

What you have just completed is the "learning-to-pass-the-test" circle.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #137
    Totally agreed on. I have just received my license to go and learn how to drive with mum and dad

8. The Drawing Room   -   #138
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Does this mean the examiners made enough money and decided to pass you?

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-fai...37/postcount13

Anyways, well done and be safe

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #139
    lynx's Avatar .
    I remember making a similar comment to someone and he got rather irate, believing that he must be among the best drivers in the world because his knowledge was so fresh.

He couldn't understand why everyone creased themselves when he had a crash a couple of weeks later.

Lessons are no substitute for experience. As you obviously realise that I don't think you'll go far wrong.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #140
    @vid - yeah I've probably given them enough loot, so they must have said "right then, Rafi has paid enough, go try and pass him". Arseholes.

@lynx - I know and understand that I will still be a crap driver for at least 5 years.. Then an average driver till say age 35-40, then maybe be a good one in about 35-40 years..

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast